02' TJ - Capable daily driver

That’s a beast. You tow?
I’d be interested in your current savvy bumper for sure if you decide to switch

I may just toss both. I am not sure I can keep a straight face trying to sell them on Craigslist
20201203_112218.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tob and Alex01
Finally got a sunny day, decided to clean out the cowl which was pretty clogged
C132D731-C492-4B26-BC9D-A038184D2D37.jpeg

Hard to see but that’s a pile of pine needles that came out of it
88FF4D62-72E0-429D-8964-5D366278F815.jpeg

Also finally got the other headlight in, decided to sand down the headlight ring to get a brushed aluminum look (also i’m too cheap for new rings 😂)
0D1FB9A2-3821-4C06-8C51-3A73627D1894.jpeg

3025E068-C93B-4AAC-B457-51F6152A3F3D.jpeg

Liking this look much more

41A67F58-472E-48CB-9516-7F1D76125575.jpeg

69293434-9EAA-4B76-A7A9-B5627D54AE8E.jpeg

Used the winch for something else recently...
tempImageGnpGYM.jpg

Our neighbors love the yard art 😂
IMG_3598.JPG

Quite a project, but i'm not gonna turn down a 400$ miata
tempImagei2OG9j.jpg

After the first quick wash
tempImage36L3Rt.jpg

Reactions: BlueC and Alex01
Apart from buying it some new friends, I haven't been doing too much work on the Jeep recently. I usually don't bother to deep clean it because by the time i finish cleaning it, it's dirty again. But after my dog spilt a cup of dog food everywhere, it needed a clean.
tempImageEXmU1I.jpg

Best view
tempImage1iTvJH.jpg

Haven't seen it this shiny in a long while
tempImagesbtaVh.jpg

Some soap and water helped the floor mats a ton. One of my favorite mods
tempImage9wdWP6.jpg

tempImageC3ZSeZ.jpg

Finally got some time in at Tahuya during the quadrawpaws fun run. Here’s a clip of why i need to check my bump stops (sorry for the quality)

Also sustained some damage, obviously i need a new oil pan and savvy under armor, but can i keep driving it as is? It doesn’t leak and we’re moving houses so i don’t have time or space to work on it for a couple weeks.
BB988224-7B69-4DA0-B902-8A62AFD1CA00.jpeg

Finally got some time in at Tahuya during the quadrawpaws fun run. Here’s a clip of why i need to check my bump stops (sorry for the quality)
View attachment 336527

Also sustained some damage, obviously i need a new oil pan and savvy under armor, but can i keep driving it as is? It doesn’t leak and we’re moving houses so i don’t have time or space to work on it for a couple weeks.
View attachment 336528

If it doesn‘t leak, i think you should be fine.

View attachment 336527

View attachment 336528

If it doesn‘t leak, i think you should be fine.

Replace it. The oil pick up tube/screen is in the middle of the pan. I'd want to at least check that and make sure it didn't get impacted. Based on where the dent is I doubt it did, but it would still bother me. FWIW, changing the pan is a bit of a pain, because you'll have to drop the exhaust to remove the pan. On the plus side, if you have a RMS leak, now would be the time to fix that!

Replace it. The oil pick up tube/screen is in the middle of the pan. I'd want to at least check that and make sure it didn't get impacted. Based on where the dent is I doubt it did, but it would still bother me. FWIW, changing the pan is a bit of a pain, because you'll have to drop the exhaust to remove the pan. On the plus side, if you have a RMS leak, now would be the time to fix that!

Only issue is i replaced the oil literally 3 days ago. And wouldn’t want 40$ worth of oil to go to waste.

Reactions: Irun

How urgently do i need to replace it?

Contemplating the same lift and tires. Questions: Do the 32x11.50x15 tires fit under the fenders? After the lift, do you have any rubbing at full turn radius?

Also, what the measurement from the ground to the bottom of the door?

Thanks from neighbor to your south!