Whoa there. They say money does not bring happiness...Whoever said that was obviously not a TJ owner.

Edit: This is my new favorite post. I am going to get stickers made with this quote and get a TJ drawn up to go with it.
You will make lots of money with that sticker and be a very happy TJ owner...

Ill cut you in on .05% on sales.
Oh boy! Yippee. So if you make 1 million dollars I get 500? I'm thinking that since I was the instigator of this build thread, I ought to get at least 50%. Let's roll....

Last edited:
Whoa there. They say money does not bring happiness...Whoever said that was obviously not a TJ owner.

Edit: This is my new favorite post. I am going to get stickers made with this quote and get a TJ drawn up to go with it.
Why limit your market to only TJ owners...change TJ to Wrangler. Make a mint

List is in for early 2018. What do you think? My present Build is in my profile.

Savvy TCase Shifter ($169)
Savvy 1.25” BL ($129)
Rubicon Express Quick Disconnects ($139)
Skid Row Under Armor ($367)
Barnes 2” Drop Skid Plate ($200) with Genright ($150) or UCF. Do I need an SYE and CV for this?
Exogate ($399)
33x12.5r15 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ

2019 will be big.

List is in for early 2018. What do you think? My present Build is in my profile.

Savvy 1.25” BL ($129)
Barnes 2” Drop Skid Plate ($200) with Genright ($150) or UCF. Do I need an SYE and CV for this?
Exogate ($399)

2019 will be big.
You wont need a transfer case skid drop if you are running an SYE. Owners have to have one or the other to elimate vibration in the rear driveline.

Reactions: JMT and Chris

Savvy 1.25” BL ($129)
Exogate ($399)

2019 will be big.
List looks great! Let me know how you like the Baja MTZ's, those were a strong contender when I got my MT's.

If you want these in a couple months I will be upgrading to the Currie Antirock and removing my RC sway bar quick disconnects. They are a bit beat up but still connect and disconnect just fine if you carry a rubber mallet. You are more than welcome to have em for free + $5.00 shipping lol. I understand if you want a new set :).

List looks great! Let me know how you like the Baja MTZ's, those were a strong contender when I got my MT's.

If you want these in a couple months I will be upgrading to the Currie Antirock and removing my RC sway bar quick disconnects. They are a bit beat up but still connect and disconnect just fine if you carry a rubber mallet. You are more than welcome to have em for free + $5.00 shipping lol. I understand if you want a new set :).
That’s super cool of you James. I’ll gladly take them off your hands when you upgrade to the Currie AntiRock. If I ever upgrade to the Currie I’ll pass them on to someone who needs them as you did to me. Let me know when! Wait, I will know, I read your thread!

Yes, the MT Baja MTZ are made by Cooper and I read good things about balancing and staying round. And for the rock crawling I do I need MT’s. What Do you think about the Toyos so far?

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Talked to Matt at UCF today about the deep skid cover. I want Aluminum stuff. For my setup he recommended

1. 3/8” aluminum extra clearance skid (will give me about 2-2.5 more inches clearance (with no SYE or DC). The 1/4” could dent if I rest the weight of the Jeep on it. The 3/8” would hold up no problem. Better safe than sorry!
2 Lo Pro Mount. I asked about vibes (@bobthetj03). He said, when idling it will vibrate more because the rubber bushing is smaller and transfers vibes to teh body through the skid between 700-900 rpm. During normal driving the vibes will go away)
3. 1/4” aluminum engine/oil pan/tranny armor.

This will cost a pretty penny, at $912, but looking to do it early next year as first mod, unless anyone has any better ideas.

Talked to Matt at UCF today about the deep skid cover. I want Aluminum stuff. For my setup he recommended

1. 3/8” aluminum extra clearance skid (will give me about 2-2.5 more inches clearance (with no SYE or DC). The 1/4” could dent if I rest the weight of the Jeep on it. The 3/8” would hold up no problem. Better safe than sorry!
2 Lo Pro Mount. I asked about vibes (@bobthetj03). He said, when idling it will vibrate more because the rubber bushing is smaller and transfers vibes to teh body through the skid between 700-900 rpm. During normal driving the vibes will go away)
3. 1/4” aluminum engine/oil pan/tranny armor.

This will cost a pretty penny, at $912, but looking to do it early next year as first mod, unless anyone has any better ideas.
Is it $912 for just the tcase and engine skid with lopro? Stoked to see it happen!

Is it $912 for just the tcase and engine skid with lopro? Stoked to see it happen!
Oops, missed this. Price dropped to $831 for the 1/4” Aluminum TCase original extra clearance skid plate, the 3/8” Aluminum engine skid and the LoPro Mount.

Here’s my question. I’ll be getting the Savvy 1.25”BL and TCase Shifter along with the UCF Deep Cover Under Armor System. What sequence should I install them?

I was thinking BL, then Shifter, and last Under Armor.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Oops, missed this. Price dropped to $831 for the 1/4” Aluminum TCase original extra clearance skid plate, the 3/8” Aluminum engine skid and the LoPro Mount.

Here’s my question. I’ll be getting the Savvy 1.25”BL and TCase Shifter along with the UCF Deep Cover Under Armor System. What sequence should I install them?

I was thinking BL, then Shifter, and last Under Armor.
You have the sequence right :)

Reactions: JMT