Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TJ Build Threads' started by JMT, Feb 28, 2017.
James, because you have a special place in my heart, you don't have tooooo....LOL
Umm, am I a 3rd wheel here?
I don't know, maybe a spare JB!
What the hell lol. I wanna see! Haha
It'll take some time...
Probably less noticeable if you painted the area black.
That's what I did to mine, before I mounted the bumper. Easy fix
I thought about that. I guess I can do that no problem
Tires...Gotta be tires.
Doing a little thing today... got the RC quick discos from @JamesAndTheSahara in the mail yesterday. Thanks James!
Self Etching Primer:
Also prep for the Poison Spyder Rear Bumper Brave. A nice thing about these is that you can still get to your body mounts through the whole They left you in the angle brace. Very smart and helpful.
And why not conceal some of my butt crack cleavage while I’m at it?
Jesus even when I got them they didn’t look that great. Well done!!!
Long couple of days prepping the Jeep for towing safely with my Warn Rock Crawler Bumper.
1) Prepped and painted Poison Spider Bumper Braces.
2) Got a chain safety bar welded to the bumper. Cleaned up, primed and re-painted the area.
3) Dropped the gas skid plate 3-4 inches so we could reach in to start the four bolts through the crossmember into the Warn.
4) Thought I got all four started well. Turns out I only got three. May have to go back, but no time now.
5) Mounted the PS braces with everything loose. Bolted them all up to spec.
6) 8” drop hitch came in. Attached 2” ball to 250ft/lb with an awfully big 3/4” ratchet and 1 1/2” socket.
7) Did some work to help out my welding buddy!
8) Loaded up for the hunting trip tomorrow. She sits pretty level and looks great!
9) Much more was done.
Wish I had a lot of pics but didn’t have time. Here’s the end product.
Thought you were getting some work done. Noticed you didn't post much today. Good work!
Why does your rear bumper sit so much lower from the tub? Kuku!
Does look a tad low haha. Could this be another rakeeee epidemic lol
I kill you guys! Stop staring at my butt crack! It’s no bigger than yours @Starrs and you have one coming @bobthetj03. You’ll thank me later. Many bonuses to the butt crack reveal.