Stuff is a lifesaver when you can not use heat shrink.
I had some heat shrink, and I slipped it on before I soldered, but I was in a hurry trying to meet someone at 7-mile and the heat shrink turned out to be too small 🙄, so I quickly put some black electric tape on it just for a temporary fix. Once in the position I was trying to find a fix and I found this liquid tape stuff. Loved it. Just hope it doesn't get too hot and catch on fire!

Reactions: Blackjack
I had some heat shrink, and I slipped it on before I soldered, but I was in a hurry trying to meet someone at 7-mile and the heat shrink turned out to be too small 🙄, so I quickly put some black electric tape on it just for a temporary fix. Once in the position I was trying to find a fix and I found this liquid tape stuff. Loved it. Just hope it doesn't get too hot and catch on fire!
Once it cures you are good. Helps to be above 50f when you use it.

Reactions: JMT
what ever happened to this?

I know this is a 2 year old message, but it feels like a sin not to ask
I read that yesterday! I was like, hmm...I forgot @Irun had an early model TJ Savvy MUA! It may be the only one not installed on a rig. I think he has one of just about everything stocked away in his attic.

I read that yesterday! I was like, hmm...I forgot @Irun had an early model TJ Savvy MUA! It may be the only one not installed on a rig. I think he has one of just about everything stocked away in his attic.

Some of us collect parts for a rainy day. It's not a bad thing.

I forgot @Irun had an early model TJ Savvy MUA! It may be the only one not installed on a rig. I think he has one of just about everything stocked away in his attic.
I joined "to many Jeep parts anonymous" and started purging. That one went to @SkylinesSuck ;)

I joined "to many Jeep parts anonymous" and started purging. That one went to @SkylinesSuck ;)
Just furthering the cause of capitalism my friend, one purchase at a time 🇺🇲

Hi. My name is Chris. I'm a Jeep parts addict. I haven't bought a Jeep part in 9 days.

I'm about to go through a bit of a purge stage myself. That SUA is installed and never leaving my rig though 👍

I'm about to go through a bit of a purge stage myself. That SUA is installed and never leaving my rig though 👍
200.gif