Yeah, I'm on the fence between MC's and Savvy JJ's. I have the money now, just waiting to pull the trigger. I can do those anytime, but no reason to go ahead when all is well
I'm not well versed in the differences between the two but I do like that I don't need to grease anything with the MC arms.
Sometimes I want a 4" + 1.25, and that day may come, my wife thinks it will, but IDK, I'm pretty happy.

Let's see how you feel after some tougher trails in Utah #Moab-TJ-Invasion2021, #35sMidLifeCrisis #JustEmptyEveryPocket

(I'm pro at the twitters)

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney and JMT
Simmer down brah! Depends how much tuck you plan on. 1-2" tuck and you should be ok on ds length. Full retard tuck and you always send it to TW to lengthen yours.

Reactions: tomtaylz
Yeah, I think it's a whole enchilada deal. So, what's another $1600? 🤣 I need to go set up a GoFundMe account.

Woe is me. My whole Jeep project has slowed down considerably. I've poured $8,000 of my hard earned money into it and now I can't finish it! Have you ever had that feeling of not being able to finish something? I'm starting to feel estranged from my Jeep community, especially those who already had a tummy tuck. Those who had breast enlargements look at me like I'm an alien. I'm starting down the road to depression and can't afford the medicine for that either. A quick fix would be to GoFundMe so I can just get the Jeep finished. Any help appreciated. Signed, Fat Belly Jeep Club Member

Boy do I hear this...

Reactions: DrDmoney
I'm not well versed in the differences between the two but I do like that I don't need to grease anything with the MC arms.

Let's see how you feel after some tougher trails in Utah #Moab-TJ-Invasion2021, #35sMidLifeCrisis #JustEmptyEveryPocket

(I'm pro at the twitters)
You’re such an enabler. We should hang out more.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
That XJ is still coming...Now the guy is giving it to me. I think I’m planning a 3” Zone, ZJ tie rod upgrade, adjustable trackbar and 31x10.5’s for my daughter. I’ll repaint the front bumper, clean up the frame, rubbing compound the whole thing and see what happens

On other fronts. Full on move is underway. Drinking my last beer from Moab tonight while unloading the TJ’s trailer. No worries, in 10 days I’ll be back in Moab for a day. If I can de-trailer the TJ I’ll hit Hell’s for a few hours. This time with video.

So long to my last but not least Moab beer (actually brewed in Mormon SL City).
1D47F4FB-4E65-4724-8F00-CF0CAB145A59.jpeg

If you’re reading this it’s because you’re cool and share the same damning affliction of Jeep madness. A toast to TX and a BIG hello to WA. Let’s wheel the world!

Last edited:
Safe travels. I can't wait to get back to Moab.

How many more days until you get to Washington?

Reactions: JMT
Safe travels. I can't wait to get back to Moab.

How many more days until you get to Washington?
I should pull in Sunday around lunch. I’m about ready to be there. We came up through Durango and in the AM we MTB’ed. We didn’t have any of our gear, just the bikes, so we had no helmets, no gloves and we had to change out the clipless for flattie pedals and ride cautious. Views were incredible. I ate it on Star Wars and dislocated my left pinkie, bent my front rim. It was literally sticking off at a 45* angle. I put it back immediately and we trudged on. It’s pretty swollen today! 🤣
4F12527E-A398-4605-88A1-C9179C20D598.jpeg

6A353858-27F9-4A4B-86CE-515BF7B8CCD4.jpeg

In the afternoon we white water rafted and headed out for Moab.

Durango is very cool...

3217C9AA-3555-436C-B37F-B0DEE8C1D94A.jpeg

52740462-122C-48EC-8739-A2B379F353A3.jpeg

We’ve been in our new home in our new PNW environment for two months. Jeep got an O2 sensor in bank 2/2, a 2’ Firestik, and a beat to hell LCA is up next.

Driving a lot less. 1,000 miles in 2 months, so it includes all the trips to Home Depot. Looking forward to slowing down on both vehicles mileage. 👍🏼

I'm only on page 34, but loving this thread. Reads so well.

Also making me rethink too many things....
Bravo @JMT
—-
Update:
WELL. I finally made it to my own post from halfway thru. It was like a good book I couldn't put down, first I was doubting choices I made, then I was glad I made them haha.

Welcome to Washington!!

Last edited: