How the hell did that happen?
That's a very good question. I almost think someone came by and loosened the lugs.

I heard a strange sound from the passenger rear and my daughter was sitting back there. She said she saw a bolt fly off. We went back and she found it with the remaining stud.

I'm going to add 1/3" to the front. I bought some billet aluminum spacers from a company I never visited in TX, but was very near to me. I’m just being picky now, getting everything dialed in.

83CB2A4D-8D87-49E9-A179-A247CEB78C56.jpeg

I'm going to add 1/3" to the front. I bought some billet aluminum spacers from a company I never visited in TX, but was very near to me. I’m just being picky now, getting everything dialed in.

View attachment 168244
Wow, shiny. You could almost use them as signaling mirrors if you ever got stranded. 🍻

Got the new spacers installed. They are silver billet aluminum. My front suspension is now 3”. I thought it was 3” before, but things change. The rear is 3.5”, but it looks good and I’m topless and gas tank is almost empty.

5818EC8F-E4E0-4C38-82C6-1E2A1CFE33C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Not that any of us want to see you TOPLESS but let's see the Jeep and it's new stance. You're ready to hit some trails buddy with that new rope and your trackbar not hitting the fuel tank. Go have some fun. Hope I see you in a few months out on the trail.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and TJ Starting
Not that any of us want to see you TOPLESS but let's see the Jeep and it's new stance. You're ready to hit some trails buddy with that new rope and your trackbar not hitting the fuel tank. Go have some fun. Hope I see you in a few months out on the trail.
Took it out today with a friend who runs 37’s on a TJR. Anything he did I could do, and anything I couldn’t do he couldn’t do. When it dries up a bit I’ll get some pics of my rigs new stance. It’s not much different, just a little leveler, but still not. I will see you soon. Just put money down on a teardrop trailer that is loaded. I’ll be able to go anywhere with ease, especially to see you! My friends rig. Coil overs. 12” Fox, will probably go to 14”’s
C3501E9D-F7DD-4456-B9F7-F23046224F68.jpeg

Reactions: Alex01 and Wildman
Oh, there are a few kinks I’m still working out. @AMS417 The Core 4x4 rear trackbar is 1/2” too long. I can’t get my rear axle centered. It’s as short as it will go. I talked to them. Apparently, they made this to be used without a relocation bracket. That’s my issue. So, they’re going to fab up a shorter one and get that out to me.

rear passenger shock is touching the exhaust at full droop. Need to fix that!

Speedometer not working. JB Conversions is sending me another. Will be here Friday.

When those things are done I think she will be perfect.

I hear that more often than not about those SS SYE's.
There's a washer that goes in an odd location. Apparently JB washer is taped to the sensor the way it is supposed to be installed. If it falls off or someone doesn't know that, they might put the washer under the bolt head. That's wrong.

Lots to do this weekend! Club meetings on Thursday, cruise on Friday, rollercoaster on Saturday. And rain possible for all three!
I heard they were doing a run called Compressor.

Sure you don't want to see me TOPLESS? I got a beefy chest bro! 🤣 But don't worry...I won't be doing any flashing.

Last edited:
Oh, there are a few kinks I’m still working out. @AMS417 The Core 4x4 rear trackbar is 1/2” too long. I can’t get my rear axle centered. It’s as short as it will go. I talked to them. Apparently, they made this to be used without a relocation bracket. That’s my issue. So, they’re going to fab up a shorter one and get that out to me.

rear passenger shock is touching the exhaust at full droop. Need to fix that!

Speedometer not working. JB Conversions is sending me another. Will be here Friday.

When those things are done I think she will be perfect.
I email them to ask about this specifically and they said it can run with or without a relocation bracket. I ordered both T4 bars. Will see what happens. I have a straight relocation bracket installed now and can remove it so either way I guess. Probably will need an angled bracket if I get around to doing a TT this fall. No time during boating season. Gotta get some use of of the ole money pit this summer.

Reactions: JMT
I email them to ask about this specifically and they said it can run with or without a relocation bracket. I ordered both T4 bars. Will see what happens. I have a straight relocation bracket installed now and can remove it so either way I guess. Probably will need an angled bracket if I get around to doing a TT this fall. No time during boating season. Gotta get some use of of the ole money pit this summer.
Boy, a boat and a Jeep, you are a glutton for punishment! 🤣