You guys forgot one of the other EXPENSIVE hobbies.

View attachment 168867

View attachment 168868

Ain't a damn part in the Harley catalog under $100.

Road from a little kid up through a few years ago. Sold my Ultra Classic because I was too busy. Hoping one day I wont be so busy, but I keep finding new hobbies, and buying houses to flip. My own worst enemy.

Nice looking bike, always did like the looks of the fixed fairing over the "bat wing". Dad still rides his Sportster around town. I like to tease him about riding "his sisters bike".

Road from a little kid up through a few years ago. Sold my Ultra Classic because I was too busy. Hoping one day I wont be so busy, but I keep finding new hobbies, and buying houses to flip. My own worst enemy.

Nice looking bike, always did like the looks of the fixed fairing over the "bat wing". Dad still rides his Sportster around town. I like to tease him about riding "his sisters bike".

I've been a Road Glide person since 2009. I bought my first Harley in 2007 when my daughter turned 5 and could legally ride with me. It was a 2007 SoftTail NightTrain.

IMGP0657.JPG

Picked her up from Preschool on her 5th Bday....

Before that I had a Buell and swore it would be the closest I ever came to owning a Harley.

IMG00054.JPG

2005 XB9SX in Hero Blue. Bought it in May 2005 when I was finally able to walk again after being shot in Iraq in Oct 2004.

Before that I rode crotch rockets.

fall 098.jpg

CBR 1000 and this was 32 days before I was shot. Had to come home on leave due to some family issues.

I haven't seen any pictures of anyone's wife and girlfriend. When I see that we will have totally derailed. 🤣 At least here we're still moving down the highway.

I've given up on both since I have expensive enough hobbies. Can't afford anything else.
So we'll be waiting for the wheeling pictures from this weekend. You're going out to test all these new mods right?

I've given up on both since I have expensive enough hobbies. Can't afford anything else.
So we'll be waiting for the wheeling pictures from this weekend. You're going out to test all these new mods right?
There’s a run called Compressor on Saturday, but I probably won’t make it. We’re going camping tomorrow. The run is actually near where we’re camping, but if I don’t stick around to clean up Saturday before leaving I’ll probably never get my wife to go on another camping trip!

Reactions: Wildman
Oh, there are a few kinks I’m still working out. @AMS417 The Core 4x4 rear trackbar is 1/2” too long. I can’t get my rear axle centered. It’s as short as it will go. I talked to them. Apparently, they made this to be used without a relocation bracket. That’s my issue. So, they’re going to fab up a shorter one and get that out to me.

rear passenger shock is touching the exhaust at full droop. Need to fix that!

Speedometer not working. JB Conversions is sending me another. Will be here Friday.

When those things are done I think she will be perfect.

Just wanted to check in on the Core 4x4 TB issue. Same thing happened to me. Bought the T4 front and rear. Rear is too long. Even emailed them to ask if it was ok to run with a relo bracket before ordering, they said yes its fine. Guess they get to make me a special one too. Just sent them an email. Going to need an angled bracket too. Mine rubs the gas tank skid. Got my springs most of the way installed tonight. Finish up tomorrow and see if the front TB fits. Broke both front sway bar bolts too, and the link bushing are trash. Want to hit the trails this weekend, but dunno if its gonna work out. Might have to reinstall some used parts.

Just wanted to check in on the Core 4x4 TB issue. Same thing happened to me. Bought the T4 front and rear. Rear is too long. Even emailed them to ask if it was ok to run with a relo bracket before ordering, they said yes its fine. Guess they get to make me a special one too. Just sent them an email. Going to need an angled bracket too. Mine rubs the gas tank skid. Got my springs most of the way installed tonight. Finish up tomorrow and see if the front TB fits. Broke both front sway bar bolts too, and the link bushing are trash. Want to hit the trails this weekend, but dunno if its gonna work out. Might have to reinstall some used parts.
Got mine today. It’s actually shaped slightly different. I’m a little confused, but the new bend should move it farther away from the gas tank skid.
I’ll have to cycle the suspension again if it changes the position relative to the exhaust. Great customer service though.

Reactions: AMS417 and Wildman
I’ve been slowly polishing off the Savvy TT. A few days ago I got the new speedo from JB Conversions. At last I have my speedometer and odometer back. The speedo healer worked great too, so that’s a wrap!

@Wildman, here’s a pic of the rig’s new stance After adding almost 1/2” up front to help level the Jeep.

Full tank of gas and hard top - 230lbs. It sits pretty level
C46B593A-7A28-4C01-8F06-2CFE2DB28794.jpeg

Partial tank of gas and no hard top - about 60lbs. Slight rake here. I’m super pleased.
1E29CAD5-C3B3-404C-8E75-621863140EB9.jpeg

After the rear TB debacle, I got the Core 4x4 installed and it was too long. I could not get the axle centered. Fooling around with it and other adjustments I got a few vibes.

Core 4x4 was good enough to send me another TB 1/2” shorter.
165D2005-4235-4222-A443-26D01E90C339.jpeg

I got it installed yesterday and my axle center is perfect. I also adjusted the upper CA’s, extending the wheel base a bit. My pinion is at 19* and my driveshaft is at 19.9*. Went for a drive and my vibes are all gone. Drives perfect. Rear wheel is pretty close to center in the rear wheel well. I’m at about 92 7/8” wheelbase. I’m super pleased.
145EB455-895A-468A-91C1-2D2C81682BE9.jpeg

The only thing I have remaining is getting the shock on the passenger side to clear the exhaust.

I have 16.5” clearance at dead center to the Savvy skid. 18.0” at the frame. The TT is an awesome mod. It has widened my capability substantially (And the shovel is gone, I hated that thing!)

The Jeep has really come together Jeep this year. It drives and wheels like a dream. It is a sleeper. Everyone who looks at this Jeep doesn’t think much. On the trail, they can’t believe it. I can see them kicking themselves for going to 37’s with long arms and a lot of other junk when they can hardly do anything more than I can do.

The rig is super sexy too. Everyone loves this rig in that respect. My wife thinks it is so cute, and she just smiles as we dive at steep angles and climb right out like it’s a walk in the park. So happy!

Last edited:
Awesome news. Glad everything is cookin in overdrive. It looks really good and the fact that it wheels even better is all that matters.

Reactions: JMT
I’ve been slowly polishing off the Savvy TT. A few days ago I got the new speedo from JB Conversions. At last I have my speedometer and odometer back. The speedo healer worked great too, so that’s a wrap!

@Wildman, here’s a pic of the rig’s new stance After adding almost 1/2” up front to help level the Jeep.

Full tank of gas and hard top - 230lbs. It sits pretty level
View attachment 170971
Partial tank of gas and no hard top - about 60lbs. Slight rake here. I’m super pleased.
View attachment 170972

After the rear TB debacle, I got the Core 4x4 installed and it was too long. I could not get the axle centered. Fooling around with it and other adjustments I got a few vibes.

Core 4x4 was good enough to send me another TB 1/2” shorter.
View attachment 170975
I got it installed yesterday and my axle center is perfect. I also adjusted the upper CA’s, extending the wheel base a bit. My pinion is at 19* and my driveshaft is at 19.9*. Went for a drive and my vibes are all gone. Drives perfect. Rear wheel is pretty close to center in the rear wheel well. I’m at about 92 7/8” wheelbase. I’m super pleased.
View attachment 170974
The only thing I have remaining is getting the shock on the passenger side to clear the exhaust.

I have 16.5” clearance at dead center to the Savvy skid. 18.0” at the frame. The TT is an awesome mod. It has widened my capability substantially (And the shovel is gone, I hated that thing!)

The Jeep has really come together Jeep this year. It drives and wheels like a dream. It is a sleeper. Everyone who looks at this Jeep doesn’t think much. On the trail, they can’t believe it. I can see them kicking themselves for going to 37’s with long arms and a lot of other junk when they can hardly do anything more than I can do.

The rig is super sexy too. Everyone loves this rig. My wife thinks it is so cute, and she just smiles as we dive at steep angles and climb right out like it’s a walk in the park. So happy!
It looks great. I can't wait to see it in person.

Reactions: JMT and Wildman