The 5 spokes are car wheels...The one you linked isn't even coming close to fitting your jeep.

Walker evens are pretty nice. I tend to lean more toward classic looks on wheels, so some ansen slots,

1599134491077.png

Or some Turbine style

1599134527807.png

Would be going on mine, if I ever decide to get rid of the Pintlers. I almost went with the Turbines. I think it goes back to my early days, when I was able to stay up late and watch the Dukes of Hazard. They are not ideal though. 4" of backspacing, but only 7" wide. I guess if you wanted to go with a 10.5" tire, they would work out pretty well.

Reactions: Squatch
Well crap, you’re in WA too. 🤪😬
twinsies.. 😂
Just means we'll look that much cooler when we finally park next to each other. Two shades of red on bronze :cool:
Also as a heads up, unless you order from someone who already has them in stock, Walker Evans has a 4 month back order on their wheels because they're manufacturing plant had to close for a few months due to covid.

P.S. Good to see you around again bud

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman and JMT
Anyone like these wheels? Or come up with anything lately that they are liking? Not sure why I am attracted to the racing style of wheels. Tired of the DC-2's because everyone has them

http://www.speedimageusa.com/SSR--GTV01-Wheel--15x45-45--4x100--Phantom-Silver_p_6112.html

I love a brand call Forgestar - flow formed wheels so not over the top expensive like a forged wheel. These CF5's look like what you are looking at. You can get them in any color or size, there are no pre-made sizes, all custom, so you can get exactly what you want. I know a few vendors to source from if interested, so you can shop for the best labor day price out there.

https://www.forgestar.com/wheels/rotary-formed-monoblock-series/cf5/
1599144419087.png

• Love
Reactions: JMT
I myself have been looking for wheels for my Flame Red with not too much luck. As of right now I am between sourcing a set of ravines or a set of these American Racing Ansen 969 wheels. I do really like a five spoke wheel though and these wheels don't exactly have spokes.

BCE473A5-98D4-4895-8C4E-101EABE7BF42.png

222143C9-0731-4F1E-BE9D-28EB5EDEC6F2.png

Reactions: Squatch and Wildman
I appreciate the ideas guys. For some reason I keep flirting with a wheel change. Tires are due anytime, so that’s spurring me
I love a brand call Forgestar - flow formed wheels so not over the top expensive like a forged wheel. These CF5's look like what you are looking at. You can get them in any color or size, there are no pre-made sizes, all custom, so you can get exactly what you want. I know a few vendors to source from if interested, so you can shop for the best labor day price out there.

https://www.forgestar.com/wheels/rotary-formed-monoblock-series/cf5/
View attachment 187777

I love those wheels. They would look fantastic. I think I’m going to beat those up. Better geta DD set and a wheelin set. 😉

I can't wait either! stupid factory back log, they said to expect a 4 month wait (December delivery) but I'm ever hopeful they'll show up early.
Oh great, another Covid backlog. I have a loveseat that was delivered damaged. They said they would pick it up in March. It’s still in my driveway. I also have a drivers side front Chromoly 4340 shaft From Carbon Off-road that was accidentally built for a JK and sent to me. Tried to contact them multiple times to return it with no response. Oh well, Maybe I’ll sell it to get it out of my attic. Hope you’re wheels fair much better and arrive well-packaged and damage free.

• Sad
Reactions: Vasq and Wildman
Oh great, another Covid backlog. I have a loveseat that was delivered damaged. They said they would pick it up in March. It’s still in my driveway. I also have a drivers side front Chromoly 4340 shaft From Carbon Off-road that was accidentally built for a JK and sent to me. Tried to contact them multiple times to return it with no response. Oh well, Maybe I’ll sell it to get it out of my attic. Hope you’re wheels fair much better and arrive well-packaged and damage free.
You and me both brother.

As a guy who runs a manufacturing plant, I'm so tired of, "because covid.". We haven't missed any deliveries by more than a day, and we're still shipping 99.7% by customer request (ahead of leadtime).

It's possible, people just aren't trying hard enough to figure it out.

As a guy who runs a manufacturing plant, I'm so tired of, "because covid.". We haven't missed any deliveries by more than a day, and we're still shipping 99.7% by customer request (ahead of leadtime).

It's possible, people just aren't trying hard enough to figure it out.
I suspected months ago that people were just lazy and didn’t want to work and Covid was the excuse. I haven’t missed a day.