A Simple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Wildman
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Reactions: Wildman and Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
You've probably had the AR before. I just installed mine. I love it, the ride is way better also, I'm on the softest setting and don't mind the sway on the street. I drive slow as shit anyway.

I don't mind it either. I've had the Antirock on both of my past TJs, and I don't see what the fuss is about. Too much body roll? It's a Jeep, not a sports car :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wildman and Daryl
I don't mind it either. I've had the Antirock on both of my past TJs, and I don't see what the fuss is about. Too much body roll? It's a Jeep, not a sports car :rolleyes:

The ride is better off road 100%. A little extra sway, but controlled. And no disconnecting greasy ass links. Win IMO.

Reactions: Chris

It was one of the first mods I did to my TJ back in 2002 when I bought it. And I've always ran mine on the softest setting. The only reason I switched over to the SwayLoc was because ORO said it would handle better on-road with the dual rate bar. And at the time I had planned on driving my TJ all the time.

Not having to get out and disconnect makes it totally worth it just for that feature alone.

Damn lazy kids now days... :D

Wasn't sure what lights would look good with the Savvy bumper, so I ordered a set of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015EBJ7O4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I've always liked the yellow smiley face on the classic KC Daylighters, so my thought is these LED versions should be an improvement. The 23 year warranty makes them worth it as well.

Some goodies arrived:

3308143E-035F-4E65-A887-88FD5D3B38E4.jpeg

I’m interested in how your new KC lights perform.
Are you going to wright up a review on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.