Arizona Wheelin

Yep, I was using Google Earth and the Arizona State Land website, and from what I can see I'm going to be in wheeling heaven for sure. That was of course something that I didn't realize until after we put in an offer on the house, so it was a hell of a welcome surprise.
Look up Highway to Hell in Florence. That’s what we have to work up to haha.

No kidding, I was looking at that thinking make I need a rock crawler buggy :ROFLMAO:
Yeah most of the videos of it are buggys but I’ve seen some TJs conquer it too! God I hate watching buggy’s haha those things are just ridiculous

Yeah most of the videos of it are buggys but I’ve seen some TJs conquer it too! God I hate watching buggy’s haha those things are just ridiculous

I've wanted one of those buggies for a while. I see built ones for between 30-40k, but I'm not sure I can justify that if I can't drive it on the road.

Wait... in Arizona I could drive it on the road, right? :LOL:

I've wanted one of those buggies for a while. I see built ones for between 30-40k, but I'm not sure I can justify that if I can't drive it on the road.

Wait... in Arizona I could drive it on the road, right? :LOL:
Jeez yeah that’s a lot of money for a pure toy. But idk I wouldn’t be surprised there’s like no rules here 😂

Reactions: Chris
I like my Jeep way too much to do this : :cry: :cry:

1587532607261.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Jamison C and Chris
Oh no I really hope not. It’s really a combo of two trails, I wonder if the gate is on woodpecker or highway to hell

I'm not sure, but a lot of the reviews are saying a rancher lives there now and there is a gate.

If you get a chance to check it out before I get there, let me know. I was really looking forward to that one.

Are there any others around that area?

Reactions: ac_