Centramatic Wheel Balancers

Ive been thinking of these for awhile now. Ever since Ive had the 35s put on they cant stay balanced. Ive brought them in 5 times since I bought the set in July.

Has anyone thought about what least could do for your drive shaft??

If there was a way to get them on the harmonic balancer that might really really solve some headaches.

Last edited:
After reading their website. It says for 16inch wheels. Can anybody confirm that they will work on 15x8 wheels

I have ran Centramatics on my dump truck steer axles for years. They work great. A friend that ran several over the road trucks got close to 100k on steer tires after installing Centramatics on his trucks. I don't put as many miles on mine, because I run 10 wheelers on short runs, but I believe they help extend the longevity of steer tires.

I've been running them for almost 15 years - I have the tires balanced and these smooth out any changes due to wear, mud, etc. I have wheel spacers so I mounted them between the spacer and hub - I loc-tite'd the bolts and torqued them and have never had a problem with them getting loose. It's handy having them "permanently" attached when taking the wheels on and off.

... I have wheel spacers so I mounted them between the spacer and hub - I loc-tite'd the bolts and torqued them and have never had a problem with them getting loose. It's handy having them "permanently" attached when taking the wheels on and off.

I wondered about this when I added the spacers to mine. Any issues removing a caliper?

I was on their website earlier and noticed that there is a balancer for "older cars and airstreams" and another for Jeeps. The first one has the same bolt pattern as the Jeep's, but it says the rim size is for 14"-15" rims, where the Jeep's is for 16"-20" rims. Does anyone know if the Jeep ones will fit on a 15" rim by chance?