Currie Antirock on Amazon

Pics from my rear anti rock install
3a78c1d98832c278036d157415f8940d.jpg
73273e9d82d2afae401139ddf775658a.jpg
3ea3db1902ef2bdf0eedfd31bdf595b5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Damn, looks like you've got a nice build going on there!

And curse you guys for posting this deal on the Antirock. I just ordered one for myself. I couldn't pass it up!

Reactions: PapaWhiskey33
I have always wanted to find out how my rig would handle with both front and rear AR’s.

If only I had the money to find out!

Reactions: JMT
All joking aside, I'm here to tell ya, after I got the mounts welded in, and everything dialed, this rig drives like a whole new animal (in a good way!!!)...Body roll/wander is a thing of the past...

And it was wicked bad before.....literally not comfortable to drive....buddy Kev did a bit more than just the rear anti rock, but that had the most impact.

Reactions: Chris
I'm ready to buy a front antirock. Anyone else ready? Maybe combine our orders? Thanks

I found a used antirock for $200 on Craigslist near me. Going to pick it up Monday. Any thing I should look for before buying? Bar is straight, splines and white bushing are good, links are straight and rod ends look clean. I also bought his steering box plate for $20. He also has a tummy tuck, currie rear (locked), beefed up front Dana 44. Check Columbia, Missouri Craigslist for more details.

Reactions: JMT and Chris
I found a used antirock for $200 on Craigslist near me. Going to pick it up Monday. Any thing I should look for before buying? Bar is straight, splines and white bushing are good, links are straight and rod ends look clean. I also bought his steering box plate for $20. He also has a tummy tuck, currie rear (locked), beefed up front Dana 44. Check Columbia, Missouri Craigslist for more details.

As long as the bar is straight the splines are straight, you’ll be good!

Reactions: KMG and CodaMan
FYI, He also has a front and rear bumpers too. Rear has tire mount and fuel tank skid.