Do you need two air compressors?

I'm running three compressors. One factory pump for the front, the small ARB for the rear and a York for the tires

Reactions: kiwi and rasband
I hadn’t seen that one before. I like the idea of it dedicated for the lockers.
I probably have 5 of them on the shelf. Very reliable, low amperage draw, no relay needed to hook it up, plug and play harness. And, if you run one locker, get a solenoid air valve for the other port. If you have a solenoid issue, move the connector and air line over to the spare already mounted in the tank and you're good to go. The stupid things are so small, you can carry a complete spare in less space than a tire plugging kit.

I probably have 5 of them on the shelf. Very reliable, low amperage draw, no relay needed to hook it up, plug and play harness. And, if you run one locker, get a solenoid air valve for the other port. If you have a solenoid issue, move the connector and air line over to the spare already mounted in the tank and you're good to go. The stupid things are so small, you can carry a complete spare in less space than a tire plugging kit.
Axles are supposed to arrive tomorrow so if everything is right there will be two ARB’s in them.

Probably should go CO2 for the 40’s

Once upon a time; I used to use one of the original ARB singles to air up my tires. It was slow, and would get hot, and eventually blew a seal.

1.jpg

I figured that's why they came up with the ARB twin.

Last edited: