Does your TJ have a name?

Originally we were going to name ours Bob after the previous owner that passed away but my wife and I started joking about taking in to the hills to search for Sasquatch and both liked calling it Squatch. Plus she got me a Sasquatch air freshener from Portland a couple months ago that I put in it right away.

Originally we were going to name ours Bob after the previous owner that passed away but my wife and I started joking about taking in to the hills to search for Sasquatch and both liked calling it Squatch. Plus she got me a Sasquatch air freshener from Portland a couple months ago that I put in it right away.
Squatch, huh? What an...unusual...name..... ;)

Thanks! It definitely wasn’t planned, it just turned out that way. Nothing at all wrong with Jesse, if you like it that’s all that matters. It’s like all things with Jeeps, whatever makes you happy. I just got a 5X8 untility trailer that I’m making into a camping trailer. Not for everyone, but it is just right for me.
That is AWESOME!! Love that idea!

Love the name and if you decide to go with larger tyres at some stage you can re-name it BigFoot lol

Her name Is Lucille. She’s red and my first thought was Lucille Ball. My girlfriend has named all her vehicles. She puts a lot of thought into it, too. If she wasn’t so pretty and attentive to my every need, I would’ve sent her off to shop for her accessories for her new 2018 wrangler instead of naming my Jeep. She thought Lucille or Lucy was perfect.

Reactions: Squatch
No name for the Jeep as a whole but I have been know to call some of her parts various names as I am fighting with them, all of them inappropriate for this family-oriented forum.

Reactions: Liberated
Buddy of mine has a cool system for naming his vehicles. First Ladies name that comes up in a song on the radio when he first drives it becomes the name. Takes the guesswork out and keeps it pretty random.

Reactions: NeneLew
Buddy of mine has a cool system for naming his vehicles. First Ladies name that comes up in a song on the radio when he first drives it becomes the name. Takes the guesswork out and keeps it pretty random.
Damn. That could go so wrong!
"Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter" (Herman's Hermits)
"Black Betty" (Ram Jam)
"Dear Prudence" (Beatles)
"My Sharona" (The Knack)

You get the idea... ;)

Funny enough mine is Bingo, it got the name back when I was maybe 4? I named it when my dad asked me what we should name it. I said well “B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o”. So it has stuck! And I’m so glad that I found it again after he sold it!

97FF2400-CB03-4F4C-9533-EC61FF463850.jpeg

Funny enough mine is Bingo, it got the name back when I was maybe 4? I named it when my dad asked me what we should name it. I said well “B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o”. So it has stuck! And I’m so glad that I found it again after he sold it!
Great backstory to the name! :)

My 06 TJ is "Rayna". My sweet God Daughters named it......Ray, my first name, and Na for when I ask if they want to drive it, they always say Nah, it's okay Uncle Ray :) It's not that I drive junker, it's because of the 6 speed....they like autos...

My 1944 Military Ford GPW.....was easy, "Pig Pen"...….. :)

Ray

Damn. That could go so wrong!
"Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter" (Herman's Hermits)
"Black Betty" (Ram Jam)
"Dear Prudence" (Beatles)
"My Sharona" (The Knack)

You get the idea... ;)

Well of the names I can recall he had a Honda Accord named Sally (Mustang Sally) and a JKU named Mary (Proud Mary).