California Dusy Ershim Run 2022

Dusy dates. What do you prefer? We will plan it around one of these weekends.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man with that build you're gonna be the one yanking us around.

BTW tried to update the first post but for some reason there is no option to edit it. Working on it.
See the three little dots to the right of Report, click them. Select Edit.

Assuming you are on a phone, otherwise just click Edit to the right of Report.

Send @Chris a note if you can't get it figured out. You should be able to edit your post.

Oh, it's a supporting member feature. Supporting members have the ability to edit their posts with no time limit. Non-supporting members have 12 hours where they can edit it.

Seems silly but I had to have some sort of perks to being a Supporting Member.

I can edit the original post though for sure if he lets me know what he wants it to say.

Oh, it's a supporting member feature. Supporting members have the ability to edit their posts with no time limit. Non-supporting members have 12 hours where they can edit it.

I can edit the original post though for sure if he lets me know what he wants it to say.

OK learned something NEW today.

Yes I can edit for him also. But thanks for clearing that up.

I haven't done it yet and is on my list. I have to look at the schedule when you put it together to see if I can join. There are a few changes I'd like to make so this might be a good kick in the ass to get moving.

Reactions: U8MYDZT and Wildman

Crap, well how do I become a supporting member? lol