F the Bronco

They almost made it good looking, but fell short. I am biased towards the old Bronco's looks. The Bronco's appearance is as sad as a good looking girl with blatant gender dysphoria.

I agree that it was almost good looking as well. Unfortunately it looks like a bloated pig. I think in terms of competition it’s a great thing though. But man, the old Bronco looks so much better.

All hail the Mustang!!!
Can I modify the Savvy Mid Arm to fit this?

2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Off-Road-Renderings-001.jpg

. . . some of us who own the real Jeeps (TJs) are getting snagged by the Bronco design and capabilities because . . . .

Some of us have been around long enough to know that "real Jeeps" went out of production the day manual hubs were abandoned in favor of unit bearings and plastic dashboards.

But with a few tweaks YJ's and TJ's can be real jeeps too.

Jeep's J-whatever alphabet not so much.

;)

Even if you order a new Bronco, I've heard it may take well over a year to receive one.

In addition, am I the only one who hates it? I mean really, I look at that new Bronco and all I see is a bloated pig. I think the JL looks far better.

That's not to say the Bronco won't be a good vehicle and have good off-road chops. However, I think that looks wise it looks like a big, bloated turd.

I wouldn't even consider one personally. It probably doesn't help either that I extremely distrust Ford.

All I can see is the International Scout when I look at the new Bronco. Most buyers won't even know what a Scout was, so Ford will be OK.

Looks like a JL and a FJ hooked up and had an ugly baby to me.

Looks like a JL and a FJ hooked up and had an ugly baby to me.
I think the JL is a transgender from FIAT and cannot reproduce a next gen.!
And I know why we hate the new Bronco: hooked up with the Scout in the woods and now they have a stud called "Stallion" Sasquatch!

Last edited:
Reactions: HardSell
If the Ford Bronco can come even close to the offroad capabilities of the Wrangler, they will easily be a better choice. The JLs are trash IMHO. Outside of taking the doors off there isn't much appeal to them. When you take into consideration that 1 out of maybe 5000 are purchased to actually drive offroad the JL become a daily driver that leaves a lot to be desired. Ford doesn't have to try very hard to compete with what Jeep is putting out these days.