F the Bronco

The JLs are trash IMHO.
Outside of taking the doors off .
Ford doesn't have to try very hard to compete with what Jeep is putting out these days.
True statement.
I rented a JL for 2,800 mile ride.
Did not remove the doors, but ride did not feel like a Jeep in many ways.
I own a 3.6L JK and rides better than the JL imo.

Reactions: Rick Flair
True statement.
I rented a JL for 2,800 mile ride.
Did not remove the doors, but ride did not feel like a Jeep in many ways.
I own a 3.6L JK and rides better than the JL imo.

Do people think the new Bronco is going to feel like an older Jeep?

nope, "people" are just trying too hard to troll and not making any sense along the way
I am a Jeep fanatic since the old Willys that my family had when I was a young teenager.

I am bitter because I bought my 1st jeep a CJ (still own it), I got rid of my YJ, then into these 2 TJs (I still own), then now to a dd '14 JK, but then I could not pull the trigger for the JL because I was disappointed with how it became.

So I was as loyal as I can be with the jeep family up until the year 2019 when they made the JLs.

Let me ask you, how many jeeps do you still own? Are you satisfied with the JLs? Because I am not, and with that, looks like you are trolling me imo.

Just look at the history of my posts, you are always responding negatively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Flair
I am a Jeep fanatic since the old Willys that my family had when I was a young teenager.

I am bitter because I bought my 1st jeep a CJ (still own it), I got rid of my YJ, then into these 2 TJs (I still own), then now to a dd '14 JK, but then I could not pull the trigger for the JL because I was disappointed with how it became.

So I was as loyal as I can be with the jeep family up until the year 2019 when they made the JLs.

Let me ask you, how many jeeps do you still own? Are you satisfied with the JLs? Because I am not, and with that, looks like you are trolling me imo.

I saw more JL’s on the trails in Moab than any other Jeep, and they weren’t all rentals.

Reactions: Rick Flair and TJ2

Out of curiosity, what disappoints you about the JL so much? I’m not taking sides, just curious. I haven’t even considered going to a newer wrangler really.

I like the new Bronco. My wife and I are seriously thinking about getting one after the first model year. We are looking at JLs too but in the end it comes down to price. If The Bronco starts making a major dent in JL sales (which I think it will), then JLs should be getting some big dealer discounts (like Gladiators).

Would have liked Chevy to pull their head out of their ass and make a real Blazer to create more competition but as usual they messed it up.

Why do “people” cry trolling when they see different opinions on vehicle forums? A forum’s literal purpose is to create discussion. Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that states if you join you have to only praise the brand? I mean, do any of you own stock in Jeep?

I like the new Bronco. My wife and I are seriously thinking about getting one after the first model year. We are looking at JLs too but in the end it comes down to price. If The Bronco starts making a major dent in JL sales (which I think it will), then JLs should be getting some big dealer discounts (like Gladiators).

Would have liked Chevy to pull their head out of their ass and make a real Blazer to create more competition but as usual they messed it up.
GM put everything they had in the C8

Why do “people” cry trolling when they see different opinions on vehicle forums? A forum’s literal purpose is to create discussion. Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that states if you join you have to only praise the brand? I mean, do any of you own stock in Jeep?

Being a troll is relative. @L J thinks @TJ2 is trolling, when in reality it may actually be @L J who is the troll.

How do we really know?

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition

irrelevant

You're bitter or naive? If you think that a Wrangler sold in 2020 could even remotely resemble a TJ much less a CJ it's the latter and not the former. Furthermore, the JK is more of a departure from the TJ than the JL is from the JK.

Let me ask you, how many jeeps do you still own?

The only one I have owned and if I have it my way the only one I will own. I just don't care for any factory offering other than an LJ.

Are you satisfied with the JLs?

I don't need to be satisfied with them. They aren't designed for or marketed to me.

After the twentieth post about "Stallarius JX", "Bronco is the best", "I hate the JL", blah, blah, blah I get the inkling that you are trolling.