Flat fender options

I love my Genright Alum fenders, I did just because I like the look. Not going to argue over extra clearance just think they look bad ass.

jeep 1.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_4737.JPG

View attachment 129199

My eventual plan is to cut the sheet metal along the inner edge of the mce fender and massage the inner fender back in order to gain back that 1/2" of bump stop.
Just give it time like I did. That area will just rust away and you won't need to cut it.

I just cut back the stock fender past the rust, scribed some aluminum diamond plate to fit up to the hood and made my own. Then it was aluminum angle, stainless screws, urathane caulking and rustoleum.

It gives a bit more room without the stock lip. 3.5" back space rims help move the rubber out away from things.

Just give it time like I did. That area will just rust away and you won't need to cut it.

I just cut back the stock fender past the rust, scribed some aluminum diamond plate to fit up to the hood and made my own. Then it was aluminum angle, stainless screws, urathane caulking and rustoleum.

It gives a bit more room without the stock lip. 3.5" back space rims help move the rubber out away from things.
Thankfully here in Colorado we dont have to worry about rust.