IMPORTANT FRAUD ALERT

man whats this world coming too ? we bought my brother a RUBI a few weeks ago. kid wanted cash but couldn't find the title ! we had to wait a few weeks for him to get a replacement. I told my brother to make sure he was carrying when he went to pick it up ! these days shit the seller doesnt know if he's getting counterfeit bills and the buyer doesn't know if its a fake title.... damn it wasn't like this back in the day.....

man whats this world coming too ? we bought my brother a RUBI a few weeks ago. kid wanted cash but couldn't find the title ! we had to wait a few weeks for him to get a replacement. I told my brother to make sure he was carrying when he went to pick it up ! these days shit the seller doesnt know if he's getting counterfeit bills and the buyer doesn't know if its a fake title.... damn it wasn't like this back in the day.....

Don't they say you never want someone to have both the title and the cash?

Reactions: hear and tr21triton
@Chris I think @Apparition account has also been hacked. I got a message from him offering me $50 via Zelle...said he just wanted some pictures of me...im embarrassed to say I fell for it.

Next time I'll use paypal

I got cheated. Even with his 100 to 1 zoom you still can’t see his dick.

Shit guys, got ahold of Chris and just found out about all this. I was wondering why I couldn't log in for the past few. Used Chrome to give me a super secure password this go round. Need to go change a bunch of other forum passwords now. I'm surprised anybody even thinks about going after a Jeep forum account, but I guess that's why we are us and they are piece of shit thieves. Some people really just need to be drug out and shot. Sorry about all the trouble caused in my name 👎

Shit guys, got ahold of Chris and just found out about all this. I was wondering why I couldn't log in for the past few. Used Chrome to give me a super secure password this go round. Need to go change s bunch of other forum passwords now. I'm surprised anybody even thinks about going after a Jeep forum account, but I guess that's why we are is and they are piece of shit thieves. Some people really just need to be drug out and shot. Sorry about all the trouble caused in my name 👎

Not your fault dude nothing but love

Thanks but it's still embarrassing. I must admit I've always used a pretty basic letter only password for forums because I never thought anybody cared. Lesson learned. Crazy Chrome password I could never remember from here on out.

Reactions: JMT
Shit guys, got ahold of Chris and just found out about all this. I was wondering why I couldn't log in for the past few. Used Chrome to give me a super secure password this go round. Need to go change a bunch of other forum passwords now. I'm surprised anybody even thinks about going after a Jeep forum account, but I guess that's why we are us and they are piece of shit thieves. Some people really just need to be drug out and shot. Sorry about all the trouble caused in my name 👎

Definitely don't share passwords across any accounts going forward and use a password manager, glad you're back!

Ahhhh,,,,is this really you, or the hacker?

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: L J and Apparition
I fucking hate thieves.
200.gif

When I sell something I only take cash or wire transfer. I have them follow me to the bank and they run the bills for me and I put them straight into my account. If I’m paying with large amounts of cash I always bring my little friend.

Hint: When the $100 bills say “Studio Use Only” they might bee bad.

Reactions: tr21triton
Hint: When the $100 bills say “Studio Use Only” they might bee bad.

My kid came home with $700 worth of those the other day and it's still startling every time I see them strewn about his bedroom or some other random place in the house.

**For identification purposes only--not trying to actually stir the pot**

Trump is an egomaniacal narcissist and while not practically helpful on a stock TJ, aftermarket intakes can show gains over the stock intake. #irrefutableproof

View attachment 366464

It’s him