Getting a OME lift for my TJ

I had the OME shocks on before I switched to the Ranchos. And while the Rancho is clearly a softer shock, the OME shocks weren't terrible. Far from it. They were just firmer. Sort of like a (I'm old here) a VW Rabbit compared to a VW GTI Rabbit. One is definitely firmer, but not harsh. I hope this helps.

OME shocks here also. I find them to be comparable to the Rancho RS5000X, which they replaced. Simply because they came in the kit. If doing this over, I would have ordered the OME springs and kept the Ranchos to save $$. I got a rear adj. track bar 'cause I'm a bit OCD. Bump stop spacers for sure.

Do you have a track bar relocation bracket with the adjustable trackbar?

Do you have a track bar relocation bracket with the adjustable trackbar?
I bought an adjustable track bar so I wouldn't have to use the track bar relocation bracket. I think the bracket that came with the kit is still sitting on a shelf, IIRC.

I had to buy an adjustable track bar for the front. I wouldn't add a body lift, but that is just me. I am running 33's with the HD lift that you are looking at. If I were to do it over again, I wouldn't get the HD springs, but if you are going to have a heavy rig, you might want them.

Why? What’s wrong with your springs?

Why? What’s wrong with your springs?

Nothing wrong with the springs, it is I don't even have a spare tire on my rear and my rig is light. If anything I wouldn't mind my TJ even lighter and lighter because it runs so much better the lighter it is. I feel for people running a ton of crap on these TJs. Anyway, I might change out my rear springs someday, but not now.