Help with the SwayLOC

Don't you have two other jeeps with factory swaybars?
I forgot till I had just posted and never went back and fixed it. However, I never drive either because my sons are so anal about gas prices. They both have quick discos, but other than that, yes, they both still have the stock sway bar. The Rubi disconnects are so rusted I’ll probable discard them and put my Anti-Rock on it.

Reactions: Moglocker
Worked just as it should. Just as good as my Antirock was off-road. I didn’t really do but like six or seven street miles so I really didn’t notice much. I look forward to my next trip through the canyon.

Reactions: L J and DrDmoney
Worked just as it should. Just as good as my Antirock was off-road. I didn’t really do but like six or seven street miles so I really didn’t notice much. I look forward to my next trip through the canyon.

I’ll bet money you’ll enjoy that canyon a whole lot more with the SwayLoc, I’ve chased a few sports cars through the American River Canyon

Did anyone ever receive a Swayloc ordered at $585 from Quadratec? Like my order with them in 11/21, for a 30 Spline elocker, all I get is "out of stock and we're working to fill your order" messages.

Still waiting but I'd be more concerned if Quadratec showed them in stock.

I'm not really concerned or in a hurry, just curious. Assuming I get the one ordered, I'm then going to have to make a decision. If I stick with the Mopar Rock Crawler bumper, I'll have to modify it to make it work with the Swayloc. Or, I'll have to make a decision about what bumper to go with.

Reactions: Apparition
I'm not really concerned or in a hurry, just curious. Assuming I get the one ordered, I'm then going to have to make a decision. If I stick with the Mopar Rock Crawler bumper, I'll have to modify it to make it work with the Swayloc. Or, I'll have to make a decision about what bumper to go with.

How bad is the modification gonna be

Reactions: Irun

Yeah, I likely won't need mine for a few months and if that changes ORO is only 10 minutes away so I'll drive over and buy one.

Reactions: Irun
Dare I say quadratech has some competition with regard to CS and in stock products....

If I stick with the Mopar Rock Crawler bumper,
It is an astonishing amount of work to make that all compatible. You start by cutting off the end tubes, creating a new location for them, modifying them to clear the bolt heads and then completely reworking the end plates. If you have a rig that the frame width is a tad more than some, then you are dealing with an even higher level of tedious. The challenge is to make it all look like it came that way and it is not easy.

DSC_6004.JPG

It is an astonishing amount of work to make that all compatible

The challenge is to make it all look like it came that way and it is not easy.
Based on your thread, this was my take on it. I'm confident I could do the former, with less confidence on the latter. Then, there is the issue of cutting up a part that is difficult to come by. I've grown to like the bumpers oddity, so I'm highly resistant to cutting it up!

Reactions: JMT and Mrholland
Based on your thread, this was my take on it. I'm confident I could do the former, with less confidence on the latter. Then, there is the issue of cutting up a part that is difficult to come by. I've grown to like the bumpers oddity, so I'm highly resistant to cutting it up!

You have to have another unmodified bumper in front of you to compare it to mine to tell that it has been modified.

Reactions: Irun and psrivats