Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Help with the SwayLOC

jjvw

ruiner
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Update for anyone following.

Called ORO this morning and they took care of it. Great service and a great product! From the packaging this set up comes in to results after install and service, I couldn't recommend them enough.

They did mention they use qa1 heims and that was highest quality they could find in that size from qa1. Sounds like I just had a manufacturer defective on that heim.

Interesting about the QA1 heims. I replaced my Antirock heims with QA1. They lasted about 2-3 years of daily driving before they started clicking.

Reactions: Longwhitejeep

Rescue6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Well the Quadratec curse strikes again. Now I remember why I quit using them for anything a long time ago. Guess what I received yesterday. Not what I ordered that’s what. I got a Swayloc for a JK. I swear I have had nothing but problems when ordering from them over the years. I guess it suits me right for trying to save a few extra bucks. At least I got the one I ordered from Poly Performance quickly and was able to give it to my buddy as a gift.

F7620387-6D60-4C75-B1B4-353FF28F7BD5.jpeg

OP
Plumber1

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member
103065.jpg
I hope mine come correct whenever I get it :ROFLMAO:

Off Road Only SL-TJLV Dual Rate Manual Operated SwayLOC Swaybar for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited with 0-8" Lift​

Reactions: DrDmoney

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
I don’t get how anyone can confuse part numbers 16191-5500 for 16191-5510 or SL TJLV for SL-JKLV. Pure laziness and lack of pride in your work I suppose.

I quit using Q-tech 10 years ago for their shit customer service and inability to tell you that the parts you ordered are actually in stock or backordered for 6 months. The Covid excuse is long gone. The Brandon "poor excuse" is here until 2024.:(

Reactions: DrDmoney and Irun

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
I quit using Q-tech 10 years ago for their shit customer service and inability to tell you that the parts you ordered are actually in stock or backordered for 6 months. The Covid excuse is long gone. The Brandon "poor excuse" is here until 2024.:(
I'm almost into month 8 for a back ordered item. I should have known better! :cautious:

DWR

TJ Enthusiast
My only question is do they take payment right away even though they can’t fill the order? Or once it ships?

freedom_in_4low

I'm a rooster illusion
Supporting Member
My only question is do they take payment right away even though they can’t fill the order? Or once it ships?

Most places I've ordered from don't charge until they have it ready to ship. If they charged me and then didn't ship within a week it might be the last time I bought from them.

psrivats

Turnpike performance PLUS off-road traction !
Supporting Member
Better? Pic after my last altercation with local cops. Who knew defending yourself could get you 9 months in jail and a broken nose? :unsure:

Thank you for changing it. I am sorry to hear about you bad experience with LE.

Rescue6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Still waiting

Hell. I’m still waiting on a return shipping label even. I was told that takes 3-5 days to get a damn email. Then I’ll be waiting for it to ship and I’m sure it will probably take another week to return my funds. I will absolutely never order from them again. Horrible service. I’ve spent two hours in total on the phone so far over this order probably have to waist more time as well and it was there damn screw up not mine.

• Sad
Reactions: DrDmoney