Help with the SwayLOC

Update for anyone following.

Called ORO this morning and they took care of it. Great service and a great product! From the packaging this set up comes in to results after install and service, I couldn't recommend them enough.

They did mention they use qa1 heims and that was highest quality they could find in that size from qa1. Sounds like I just had a manufacturer defective on that heim.

Interesting about the QA1 heims. I replaced my Antirock heims with QA1. They lasted about 2-3 years of daily driving before they started clicking.

Reactions: Longwhitejeep
Well the Quadratec curse strikes again. Now I remember why I quit using them for anything a long time ago. Guess what I received yesterday. Not what I ordered that’s what. I got a Swayloc for a JK. I swear I have had nothing but problems when ordering from them over the years. I guess it suits me right for trying to save a few extra bucks. At least I got the one I ordered from Poly Performance quickly and was able to give it to my buddy as a gift.

F7620387-6D60-4C75-B1B4-353FF28F7BD5.jpeg

103065.jpg
I hope mine come correct whenever I get it :ROFLMAO:

Off Road Only SL-TJLV Dual Rate Manual Operated SwayLOC Swaybar for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited with 0-8" Lift​

Reactions: DrDmoney
I don’t get how anyone can confuse part numbers 16191-5500 for 16191-5510 or SL TJLV for SL-JKLV. Pure laziness and lack of pride in your work I suppose.

I quit using Q-tech 10 years ago for their shit customer service and inability to tell you that the parts you ordered are actually in stock or backordered for 6 months. The Covid excuse is long gone. The Brandon "poor excuse" is here until 2024.:(

Reactions: DrDmoney and Irun
I quit using Q-tech 10 years ago for their shit customer service and inability to tell you that the parts you ordered are actually in stock or backordered for 6 months. The Covid excuse is long gone. The Brandon "poor excuse" is here until 2024.:(
I'm almost into month 8 for a back ordered item. I should have known better! :cautious:

My only question is do they take payment right away even though they can’t fill the order? Or once it ships?

My only question is do they take payment right away even though they can’t fill the order? Or once it ships?

Most places I've ordered from don't charge until they have it ready to ship. If they charged me and then didn't ship within a week it might be the last time I bought from them.

Still waiting

Hell. I’m still waiting on a return shipping label even. I was told that takes 3-5 days to get a damn email. Then I’ll be waiting for it to ship and I’m sure it will probably take another week to return my funds. I will absolutely never order from them again. Horrible service. I’ve spent two hours in total on the phone so far over this order probably have to waist more time as well and it was there damn screw up not mine.

• Sad
Reactions: DrDmoney