Help with the SwayLOC

It is an astonishing amount of work to make that all compatible. You start by cutting off the end tubes, creating a new location for them, modifying them to clear the bolt heads and then completely reworking the end plates. If you have a rig that the frame width is a tad more than some, then you are dealing with an even higher level of tedious. The challenge is to make it all look like it came that way and it is not easy.

View attachment 344024

Looks great!im gonna have to cut out more didn’t know the passenger side was that thick.

Last edited:
The linings have begun falling out of 2 of the heims and one has completely fallen out. I have this installed for 5 months with less than 2k miles put on it if that. Noticed clicking recently last weekend. Found the liner issue today when I was cleaning it. Pics below one liner completely out and 2 more on their way.

Still a good product but they need better heims unless I did something wrong with my install.

View attachment 337966

View attachment 337967

View attachment 337968

I found @jjvw info on his replacement and similar symptoms. May give these a try but they are about $50 a piece.

Post in thread 'Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build' https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/daily-driver-go-where-i-want-to-build.9410/post-103113

Hey I’m having a similar experience. I’ve only had my swayloc for less than 2k miles and it seems the body roll is back. I’ve done only two rock crawling trips

But I’m having trouble identifying the issue with these heim joints. I attached some pics if anyone has any feedback?

A9A938CC-6283-4CCD-96F2-16929CF491B2.jpeg

E136E297-8177-4FE1-802C-F9AF21A20802.jpeg

41EF3690-4DE1-4C84-A0B8-80AA88BDE017.jpeg

Hey I’m having a similar experience. I’ve only had my swayloc for less than 2k miles and it seems the body roll is back. I’ve done only two rock crawling trips

But I’m having trouble identifying the issue with these heim joints. I attached some pics if anyone has any feedback?

View attachment 346168

View attachment 346169

View attachment 346170

One would think to get the body roll back,that one of the end links would have to be completely disconnected ?

Last edited:

View attachment 346168

View attachment 346169

View attachment 346170

Have you made sure the lock is fully engaged? Mine will get “stuck” occasionally and I need to spray some water in to get dirt and crud out.

View attachment 346168

View attachment 346169

View attachment 346170

My liner was completely gone on one of them. It would allow
one of them to move and jingle at idle as well as click when in operation.

Sign me up to wait!! As previously mentioned, I wasn't looking for a bar when I discovered this one Lol.

Reactions: Apparition