Help with the SwayLOC

Hello Daniel,

I am following up with you in regards to your order with MANU under order number: , item . As per the manufacturer, the ETA of your order will be by 2nd week of september. Once it ships out, you will receive an email with the tracking information.

If you would like to make any changes to your order or if there's anything else that I can do for you, please let me know, I'm happy to help.

Thank you for doing business with us!

Jel
Response Team

I keep thinking they are just waiting it out so we’ll cancel. I had it in my cart the night before when only 1-2 people had ordered. I put it off till the morning. Now I’m somewhere in line. Fortunately I’m not in a hurry. I can wait them out.

Ya'll are being played. I know for sure that Q-tec just placed the order for stock in the last day or two. Previous to that, they had not placed one for quite awhile. Being played may be a bit exaggerated since the general consensus is they are now just victims of new employees not knowing what's going on, a misread of how the discounts work for sales, and other things like communication and how to actually check stock and order parts. In other words, it is likely not intentional, just inept.

Ya'll are being played. I know for sure that Q-tec just placed the order for stock in the last day or two. Previous to that, they had not placed one for quite awhile. Being played may be a bit exaggerated since the general consensus is they are now just victims of new employees not knowing what's going on, a misread of how the discounts work for sales, and other things like communication and how to actually check stock and order parts. In other words, it is likely not intentional, just inept.

Perfect example of Hanlon's razor.

Reactions: Mike_H
Just stupidity, right! That would follow occam's razor.

We need to team up and start quoting Hitchens' razor ("what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence") and Alder's razor ("If something cannot be settled by experiment or observation, then it is not worthy of debate") in the next shocks vs springs thread.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
Cmon guys...the only razors I know are this kind!

1660698060354.png