Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Impact Jack (LJ Rubi build)

OP
LJRubicon

LJRubicon

TJ Enthusiast
Finished up everything today except Welding the new box over the steering skid. It will be done in the next couple days and we will bolt it on. I just need to avoid smashing on rocks until then. This is the first Jeep I have owned with hydro assist and what a huge difference.

HYDRO19.jpg

hydro20.jpg

hydro21.jpg

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
OP
LJRubicon

LJRubicon

TJ Enthusiast
Finally the Eaton E-Locker for the Dana 60 is available. Will be delivered today. We will be moving along with 5.38 Yukon gears, Hardcore locking hubs and eLockers. Very much looking forward to it after a many month wait.

Reactions: Wildman
OP
LJRubicon

LJRubicon

TJ Enthusiast
We are installing an Undercover Fab engine/trans skid. One of the reason I chose this one is to take advantage of the 1" extra clearance from the MML. Skid is very strong. The factory trans skid was removed when doing 3 link and the oil and trans pans were very exposed. Both were dented up previously. Replacing the trans pan but the oil pan seems fine. Installed a Stahlbus drain valve before we install skid. Valve seems very simple and tough.

skid1.jpg

OP
LJRubicon

LJRubicon

TJ Enthusiast
We finished the UCF engine/trans skid tonight. It was very straight forward and took about 90 minutes. This skid is very solid and would recommend for anyone. Very proud of the progress we have made on my Jeep in the last 6 months.

skid2.jpg

Reactions: MeanGreen86