It just happened!

If I had a way to ship these to you, they'd be yours for shipping. :unsure:

Are those the wider version? They look like the normal version that come stock on the rubicons. The wider version is a mopar accessory.

Those would definitely be a pita to get shipped either way.

Reactions: JMT and Irun
Inspected, cleaned, and painted the front 44. Also, welded in the passenger side upper control arm JJ barrel, installed the bushing, then installed the upper driver side JJ. Still need to repair the passenger side swaybar link bracket.

20231109_220029.jpg

Inspected, cleaned, and painted the front 44. Also, welded in the passenger side upper control arm JJ barrel, installed the bushing, then installed the upper driver side JJ. Still need to repair the passenger side swaybar link bracket.

View attachment 472615

That cleaned up extremely well and looks fantastic!

Reactions: FarFire70 and Irun
Repaired the passenger side swaybar link bracket. Ended up cutting one off an old housing I have. Installed a set of New Superior axle shafts that have been sitting in a box since 2018. Buttoned up the axles with new Timken hub bearings.

20231110_144124.jpg

20231110_174907.jpg

20231110_174919.jpg

20231110_193552.jpg

20231110_193624.jpg

Do they make a Johnny joint for the passenger side of the axle that’s able to be pressed in? Yours in the photo looks to be pressed in the original bracket and not the typical Currie piece that needs welded in.

Reactions: FarFire70
Do they make a Johnny joint for the passenger side of the axle that’s able to be pressed in? Yours in the photo looks to be pressed in the original bracket and not the typical Currie piece that needs welded in.

They do not. I had to cut the outside lip off the stock passenger upper control arm mount, disassemble the 2" JJ, weld in the barrel, then reassemble the JJ.

You either need to buy the RockJock tool, or make one, for the reassembly. Getting the snap ring back in the barrel groove is a major PITA without it.

Just my luck. They had the Barnett Dana 44 covers in stock and I didn't need one. As soon as I do, I order one. Two days later get an email saying they're out of stock and waiting on material to make them. :cautious:

On the plus side, my RockJock front trackbar came in unexpectedly. Now I have both the front and rear, along with the relocation bracket.

Just my luck. They had the Barnett Dana 44 covers in stock and I didn't need one. As soon as I do, I order one. Two days later get an email saying they're out of stock and waiting on material to make them. :cautious:

On the plus side, my RockJock front trackbar came in unexpectedly. Now I have both the front and rear, along with the relocation bracket.

Wow they finally fixed the website. For 3 years google thought it was a scam site.

T and J that is.

• Sad
Reactions: Irun and Wildman

Bought with my 1st paycheck after 5 months off work. I can help you out if you really need it. I have not installed it yet.
barnettdiff004.jpg