Midnight LJR Build

Back on the road again! And a bit dusty from exploring in the mountains. Probably should have gotten a photo in the mountains instead of a boring drive way shot.View attachment 109462

Lift, shocks, brakes, axle shafts, sway bar, bumpers, gears, steering, diff covers, ball joints, unit bearings, etc. INSTALLED. Woot!

Still to do of parts I have in the garage.
Under armor and engine skid
Gas tank skid
Adjust master cylinder.

Still waiting to be delivered.
Rear bumper
Corner armor
Sliders

I am very happy with the lift it rides and drives great with zero vibrations on stock shafts for now.
Evening. Newbie TJ'r (although the family has owned it since new) going through your thread (awesome build btw) and typing up ideas for my '02 and what i will slowly replace/fix/correct over time. Did you do all the work yourself in your garage with the help of this thread? My list keeps growing and tackling this by myself seems daunting. I need to find a list of tools to acquire to make it all easier.

Thanks in advance.

Evening. Newbie TJ'r (although the family has owned it since new) going through your thread (awesome build btw) and typing up ideas for my '02 and what i will slowly replace/fix/correct over time. Did you do all the work yourself in your garage with the help of this thread? My list keeps growing and tackling this by myself seems daunting. I need to find a list of tools to acquire to make it all easier.

Thanks in advance.

The first phase I did myself. Blaine has handled Phase 2.

I would find other jeepers from the forum (there are a bunch from Colorado on here) and post questions etc. starting a build thread helps a lot.

Best of luck, I look forward to seeing your build.

Trailer update:

Frame is already off to the powder coat place.
8274DD51-74CC-4032-A9DD-CAB88A69F85B.jpeg

Body goes to line-X tomorrow.
9B4593A2-D2DB-49E5-AEC2-CE035826EB17.jpeg

Your trailer is going to be nicer than your Jeep when you're done! Wish I can say the same for my trailer, lol! I'm just about finished with it and almost ready for adventure, if anything ever opens back up that is. When you get it all done and ready we should do a shake down camping/wheeling trip. Maybe Cisco Grove Campground for a night, then run Signal Peak trail with the trailers? Just thinking outloud.

Reactions: Indy
Your trailer is going to be nicer than your Jeep when you're done! Wish I can say the same for my trailer, lol! I'm just about finished with it and almost ready for adventure, if anything ever opens back up that is. When you get it all done and ready we should do a shake down camping/wheeling trip. Maybe Cisco Grove Campground for a night, then run Signal Peak trail with the trailers? Just thinking outloud.

That sounds awesome would love to do some easy trails with it and see how it goes.