Midnight LJR Build

Oh boy! Somebody just went "Full Retard"! I foresee outboading, midarm, and custom tuned Fox's with some Blaine magic worked in.
I'm guessing the same but he may sneak in genright highline fenders.

He still has a bit of room before going completely Full retard. Let's see if it comes back on 40's with some new axles under it.

Man beautiful build! New to the forum but Ive been around the other ones. Recently just purchased your Jeeps twin, 06 Midnight Blue LJR 6spd. Love your approach here, well thought out and executed. Looking forward to seeing what comes next

Man beautiful build! New to the forum but Ive been around the other ones. Recently just purchased your Jeeps twin, 06 Midnight Blue LJR 6spd. Love your approach here, well thought out and executed. Looking forward to seeing what comes next
Aren’t we all, pull up a chair and get some popcorn and snacks he’ll update us SOON! 😉

Glad you like it. You should start a thread too.

Reactions: AndrewLJR
just caught up not too long ago, and I am loving your build! This is almost exactly what I want to do to mine. I have an 06 Jeep Green LJR that i am hoping to start building once I build up some funds!

Reactions: Midnight LJR