New Wizard / BMB tail lights?

Figured. That picture was at a distance it looked like bondo -> And my brain said 'Nope, Blaine isn't having you bondo your Jeep.' But I couldn't figure out what you had brewing (and you didn't give us a trailer preview ;) ).

The pictures are fucked up. You have to take the brightness and contrast past the point of being a good picture due to when you print them in the instructions, they are too dark. I'm showing a few of the almost 100 pictures I have taken to use for the instuctions. Thankfully I got them down to just 5 pages. I only have a general notes and contents page left.

How did this turn into an interior LED light thread? Now, back to the main topic. Product quality, down to the smallest details is amazing! No surprise there. Huge thanks to @mrblaine for the great work and time spent making these perfect. (y) (y)

View attachment 474424

Thank you, now go fix the gaps between the housing and the tub. To be clear, they are not the best and they aren't perfect, but they are better than average.

I'm in.

I have the Max Bilt Trail Tails and never really loved the round light look. More importantly, reverse lights are beyond anemic. I had to notch the plate holder to clear the Trail Tails and I'm sure it's filled with water by now.
It isn't very full, they have a drain hole in the bottom.
So.. are the reverse lights actually going to be usable? And the kit will be complete with lights, license plate light (which I assume is LED as well), plate relocation bracket?
The reverse lights are slightly better than the ones on the Savvy lights and pretty good for a tail light.
No, the kit doesn't include the plate light which is LED as well. The tail lights do include the harness an connector for the plate light. Too many folks don't run the license plate in the stock location to make them pay for relocator kit with light and then have to toss it. It will be an add on option.
A black powder coat option on the license plate light would be awesome but easy enough to paint. I'll need a new plastic plate holder thingy or go with the bent plate.
My only problem with PC is it adds cost on both ends and then it gives me a big headache with warranty claims. If the parts arrive with a scratch in the PC, folks want another one that isn't scratched. That means I have to protect them far more than normal and that burns up space, time, and packing material. PC will double the cost of the kit to the end user.

Doing them in aluminum would be far better and get them done in the same UV black but the price of that is so high now that the cost isn't worth it.

My wife had me drive the Jeep to her job this morning so she could see the lights and take pictures. She loved them.
BM lights on.jpg

Last edited:
My wife had me drive the Jeep to her job this morning so she could see the lights and take pictures. She loved them. She doesn't love anything (except spending money she doesn't have). :(
View attachment 474516

That looks really good. Need a shot at night showing the plate light working.

Last edited:
They look even better in person. I rarely "buy" a product and check out the quality of the workmanship that goes into making it. I looked at everything for an hour before I HAD to install them. I have no patience.

Hopefully you noticed the marker lights are retained with nylon set screws that won't rust or corrode in place so they can be changed later if needed. They are also purposely slotted because the Allen style strip out with almost no turning effort.

My wife had me drive the Jeep to her job this morning so she could see the lights and take pictures. She loved them. She doesn't love anything (except spending money she doesn't have). :(
View attachment 474516

These look so good! Blaine has really outdone himself on these. I was content sticking with my factory lights for a bit and now there's these!

View attachment 474516

Tires off center, license plate is wrong (LOSTVIRGINITY), Red McCombs I knew, and stop showing me your butt crack, but your wife is right about the lights.

I’m in for these, I just need to get past the tranny swap. I feel like the swap is a giant Turkey on my plate that is blocking everything else. So, lights next year for me. They look incredible, and the billet housing will look so good with my Jeep.

IMG_0553.jpeg