Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

I mean....not really a hidden secret for anyone that's completely familiar with your build. Pretty sure the answer is right here but no one is seeing it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep
I like the Honcho style decals but I’m going a different route.

I mean....not really a hidden secret for anyone that's completely familiar with your build. Pretty sure the answer is right here but no one is seeing it. ;)

And even though I know exactly what I’m going to do as far as the decals go, it’ll still be a little while before anything gets put on the rig. There’s some half doors hopefully in my future and I need to corner armor the rig. So those items need to be in place before anything gets put on. And before either of those two things happen, swapping in an auto is still in the works, only waiting on a few more parts.

Reactions: psrivats
Super Jeep!
1973-Super-Jeep.jpg

I had some video links in my build thread but I had to delete that YouTube channel and create a new one recently so I’m dropping those videos here👇🏼

What caused you to have to delete your old YouTube channel?

Picked up these not that long ago! They’re a little bit rough, but worth it for the price the guy selling was asking. @nk24 found them and posted them and Garrett @starkey480 picked them up for me and I drove out to the phoenix area to get them from him. Thanks for that dude!! Now if anyone finds or has a set of decent condition camel tan interior panels please let me know!!!
IMG_5684.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up these not that long ago! They’re a little bit rough, but worth it for the price the guy selling was asking. @nk24 found them and posted them and Garrett @starkey480 picked them up for me and I drove out to the phoenix area to get them from him. Thanks for that dude!! Now if anyone finds or has a set of decent condition camel tan interior panels please let me know!!!
View attachment 460762

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

🙂