California NorCal Jeep adventures!

They just lifted the evacuation order in Kelseyville where I live today at 8:00pm. I didn't leave. Stuck it out watering things down until they cut our power and just hunkered down to protect or place in case of looters. Lifted it today and we made it through so far. Fire is only 12% contained. Just hope it doesn't come back this way.

They just lifted the evacuation order in Kelseyville where I live today at 8:00pm. I didn't leave. Stuck it out watering things down until they cut our power and just hunkered down to protect or place in case of looters. Lifted it today and we made it through so far. Fire is only 12% contained. Just hope it doesn't come back this way.
My blood boils with the thought of looters stealing from those in situations like you. I frankly wouldn't care one bit if they threw people like that in a hole in the woods. Glad your ok.

Ok, since I'm stuck here in my RV, thought I'd dig thru some Slick Rock pics and post em up for you posers, lol!
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG
18.JPG

Thankfully, our neighborhood has been spared so far. It's still under mandatory evac, so we can't go home yet.
On that mandatory evacuation thing. My neighborhood got destroyed in the 2003 Cedar Fire. I got back home before they lifted the evacuation order but as soon as they stopped manning the check points. Had to drive around down power lines, fallen trees, etc. Police will not be patrolling, so be aware.

Reactions: bobthetj03