California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Are we talking about a snow run or hollister? 29th of december?

It takes so long now for me to get to Hull Mt. that it's almost faster for me to hit the FH7 at your end. Covelo isn't any closer either.

We can do the FH-7 again. I dont think we will make it that far up but we could take some of the side trails once we hit snow. It is getting dark real early so we wouldn't want to stay to long

Are we talking about a snow run or hollister? 29th of december?

Yes, December 29th. Will that give you enough time to put your junk back together? I think Tom wanted to do Hollister in February/March.

We can do the FH-7 again. I dont think we will make it that far up but we could take some of the side trails once we hit snow. It is getting dark real early so we wouldn't want to stay to long

Agreed. Don't want to be in the snow at dark. As long as we are out of the snow line before dark, I'm good.

It takes so long now for me to get to Hull Mt. that it's almost faster for me to hit the FH7 at your end. Covelo isn't any closer either.
That's very true. Takes a lot longer now and the road is all beat up.
Faster to go over to Thunderhead's neck of the woods.

Yes, December 29th. Will that give you enough time to put your junk back together? I think Tom wanted to do Hollister in February/March.
I'll ask the wife. She was talking about going on a trip to half moon bay yesterday and of course the 29th was the exact date she was thinking.

With any luck the fenders will ship out today. I'm guessing if they do then I will have them in by Wednesday. Then I'll need to find time to paint and get it all back together. My hope is to have it completed by the end of the weekend.

@tomtaylz when are you ordering the belly skid? I'm assuming you'll want that installed before a hollister run?

Ok Jim. I thought some video would be helpful but I’m not so sure now lol.
1-25 are where most the RVs park.
25-35 and 36-48 have some really cool spots you wouldn’t have a problem with
@bobthetj03
1-25

26-35

36-48

Thanks a bunch Tom. That was very helpful. Looks like a nice campground actually! Bet I'll have the pick of the little this time of year. Looked empty.

Thanks a bunch Tom. That was very helpful. Looks like a nice campground actually! Bet I'll have the pick of the little this time of year. Looked empty.
Yea there was only one RV that we saw.
We made it up to Log Springs at 5100 feet with little or no snow. I hope these next storms drop some

89023A94-7EF6-4BE8-B085-F78825A64FF3.jpeg
C9CFC852-B566-4598-BECE-0F312E550C4B.jpeg

Reactions: b0xcar and Alex01