California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I'm working on the wife. She has been thinking of going to halfmoon bay that day. Has it been snowing or is it raining?

Hopefully I am able to convince her by adding to the honey-do-list.

Half moon bay sucks man. ;)
It’s storming pretty good here right now.
Snow level is probably 5k feet in Mendocino but should drop tonight

Reactions: bobthetj03
Man...I'm jealous of you guys that get to pick the time you wheel in snow. Here (at 750 feet) we have it all over...and I don't wheel in it cuz I don't want my stuff to turn into a pile of iron oxide. Its really making me consider finding a dry day though, and heading out to one of our parks, or finding some forest roads.

Man...I'm jealous of you guys that get to pick the time you wheel in snow. Here (at 750 feet) we have it all over...and I don't wheel in it cuz I don't want my stuff to turn into a pile of iron oxide. Its really making me consider finding a dry day though, and heading out to one of our parks, or finding some forest roads.

After all the work you did to de-rustify your rig, I'd be cautious too. Sucks that they have to salt everything in your neck Mike. Try to get out when you can buddy!

Reactions: Mike_H
Very close to the meeting spot. You should know from that. I was a little nervous about leaving my coach at Buckhorn with nobody else around.

Nice spot. Your lucky, for about 1-1/2 years there was and illegal RV spot on the other side of the street not far from there. Some lady that owns the property just started leasing out RV spots with no hook ups or brown water evac. Took the city for ever to get rid of everyone . Total Shanty town lol

Nice spot. Your lucky, for about 1-1/2 years there was and illegal RV spot on the other side of the street not far from there. Some lady that owns the property just started leasing out RV spots with no hook ups or brown water evac. Took the city for ever to get rid of everyone . Total Shanty town lol

This place looks legit. Will be rolling in Friday night if you are around. Any good places for dinner?

Are you solo ?
La Corona for Mexican food. Maple Gardens or Uncle Chong’s for Chinese food.
Farwood Grill is fancy but $$$
I-5 Cafe by Taco Bell I’ve only been once but it was good

I’m not going to be able to attend this one guys. Take pictures!

Chains are loaded.
So, Me, Jim and Tom. I suppose @Alex01 with be with the masses in HMB.
My father in law is a maybe.
Is anyone from Norcal going ?

Well, Gone-n-done-it started this whole thing, so I'm guessing he'll be there? I'm committed, so as long as I have one other jeep, I'm good. I'm happy just to get out and explore new places!

Reactions: Thunderhead
Well, Gone-n-done-it started this whole thing, so I'm guessing he'll be there? I'm committed, so as long as I have one other jeep, I'm good. I'm happy just to get out and explore new places!

Yea. My boys will be with me so I’m good. The wife is a maybe but I think she will come.
It’s some good trails. We will pull off at Mud Flats. Air down and for those that have too, disco. It’s a pretty sporty trail