California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I'm so embarrassed, but my lockers were ON JIM !!!!!
Maybe I wasn't aired down enough.....
If it was dry you'd of walked up that thing. The only issue was not enough skinny peddle for that first ledge. Also, the mud made the A/T's work like racing slicks.

Yep, that day I found out just how useless KO2's were in that slop. I made it up, but a lot of skinny pedal and hack sawing of the wheels were needed.

Reactions: Thunderhead
If it was dry you'd of walked up that thing. The only issue was not enough skinny peddle for that first ledge. Also, the mud made the A/T's work like racing slicks.
There is a little hill very similar to this at Carnegie, I couldn't get any traction with my muddy tires. Felt like I should have been able to go right up if it was dry.

Reactions: Alex01
So with the rain and the giant dent I put in my gas tank skid at Carnegie, I will be pushing my Hollister trip back a little. There's still time to join!! 🤣

So with the rain and the giant dent I put in my gas tank skid at Carnegie, I will be pushing my Hollister trip back a little. There's still time to join!! 🤣
Sounds like its time for savvy tank skid 😛

20200321_111023.jpg

Reactions: DrDmoney
My 01 had that skid prior to the savvy. I wonder if one of the previous owners upgraded it...
Where is your old one? Lol.
If I find one for a really good deal I may go for it, otherwise I will just salvage what I have for now and save for the right one.

I figured, I was just giving you a hard time.
Thanks for the parts guy's info!! I just messaged him! 🤙🏻
He's a stand-up guy. I sold my dana 30/35 and some control arms to him in the past. He really knows his stuff.