California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Looks like there is quite a bit of snow at my end, so I'm sure you'll see some. Wish I could tag along, but Le turd is down until I get the re-gear done. Also, got my AC parts, so I might tackle that this weekend.
Are you pulling the dash for the heater core or just doing the stuff under the hood first?

Alright so weather is right and I need to test out my mods for the upcoming season. I am going to be at Hollister at 10:30 tomorrow. All are welcome, just stay 6-23 feet away. 🤙🏻

Reactions: Justin Homan
Alright so weather is right and I need to test out my mods for the upcoming season. I am going to be at Hollister at 10:30 tomorrow. All are welcome, just stay 6-23 feet away. 🤙🏻
Wish i could go but i still need to finish my Jeep, maybe in a few weeks ill make the migration out there. Youll have to let us know how it goes!

I don't think 4x4 parks should be closed. It's got to be one of the best ways to keep social distancing. We are all in our own vehicles...

That new section looks quite sporty! We need to find a trail chef like they have for some tasty trail meals.
That new section can make for quite a spicy obstacle, Especially when its dry and dusty and isn't much grip. First time i drove straight up it, second time i snapped and axle and winched myself up it to try and not snap my only spares. Im excited to see how itll be on 35’s this season though.