California NorCal Jeep adventures!

If we do head out maybe towards uncle tom's cabin. I went a few weeks back there was a little snow maybe a little more now I hope.

Reactions: Bmxbry9
I don't think there will be much if any snow. I went up mtn biking at sly park lake and the ground was dry. 2 weeks ago
We got a little bit this weekend but mostly up higher, Sly Park is only at 3500’.
EDAD91E4-F0D2-49AB-B47E-2C8919CCD670.jpeg

Went out to moon rocks. It was super windy so we only stayed for about 30 mins (had the family with me but not in the jeep during the flop). Managed to tip on my side in that time. Luckly the hard top didnt break and the family wasn't in the rig with me
IMG_7833.jpg

Last edited:
Went out to moon rocks. It was super windy so we only stayed for about 30 mins (had the family with us). Managed to tip on my side in that time. Luckly the hard top didnt break and the family wasn't in the rig with me
View attachment 324578
Got lucky with the hard top. Glad to hear you and the family are OK.

I'm normally a fairly decent person. Looking through some of these pictures, I dislike you all! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy
I'm normally a fairly decent person. Looking through some of these pictures, I dislike you all! ;)
It comes with the cost of living in California.
In all honesty the cost of living is the worst part, then regulations to do freaking anything.
But I’m in Nor Cal and we are going camping this weekend in Mendocino NF and I don’t expect to see any other ppl up there all weekend

It comes with the cost of living in California.
In all honesty the cost of living is the worst part, then regulations to do freaking anything.
But I’m in Nor Cal and we are going camping this weekend in Mendocino NF and I don’t expect to see any other ppl up there all weekend
I will find you! Party crash!

Looked pretty white up there. Don't think I'll make the pass. If life wasn't crazy for me right now, I would give it a go.
Yea you’d have to hit I-5 and up

BUT I do believe in you and your abilities
You could go Covalo to the M-1 and over Espee Ridge and hit the M-2 at Cherry Lake and down to the 24N01 lol

Edit; Don’t do that route. You’d have to go north from Cherry lake. It’s probably not passable

Life (work) is crazy here also but I got a free weekend so I’m taking it

Last edited: