California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Yea. Great documentary. East of Garberville is Adlerpont
Dave and I just binge watched murder mountain. Within 10 min. Of the first episode I realized Dave’s sister lives in alderpoint area because I just mailed her some stuff to the Garberville post office. She never told us about any of this stuff. And her husband runs a legal pop farm! A little close to home. She really didn’t know the extent to what was all going there. But is living the struggle with all the changes going on with the industry. Thanks for the suggestion to watch !

Reactions: Thunderhead
Craig , you and Goldie would dig it
Goldie and I just watched all of episode one last night. Saw alot of familiar country. Been across that bride at Alderpoint quit a few times ( where they were shooting off the fireworks). It is/was lawless up there, but looks like "there is a new Sheriff in town". We'll see how that works out.

Pond like near me :p the wind is nasty in the city too.

A3F117EF-396C-4921-8CD4-0E98E63A5241.jpeg

We're still above water. Alot of trees were knocked down around here. We got 3" of rain here in Kelseyville on Wednesday.
JB? how you doing on the other side of the pond?

Debris everywhere, but still staying dry. Roads are a mess. Lake is filling up fast. 3.02 ft. above Rumsey.

I had most the runoff for the street dumping into my front yard. I got creative with some 2x4s I had laying around to redirect some of the water. Clearly I will need to address the problem. It took about 10 minutes of brooming water off the walkways to make any forward progress.