California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I'd love to do something, very inexperienced when it comes to 4 wheeling though, so if its a run that requires expert maneuvering I'd probably hold you guys back. I definitely want to learn though.

Reactions: Thunderhead
Strawberry pass is off 50 or 88 I am down to run that anytime we can set a date and run that before Niagara Rim or slick rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to do something, very inexperienced when it comes to 4 wheeling though, so if its a run that requires expert maneuvering I'd probably hold you guys back. I definitely want to learn though.
I would say most of the stuff we do is perfect for you. But if you follow @bobthetj03 prepare for some pin stripping. :p

Okay.....I'll step up. My wife and I have always wanted to do this one. Henness Pass from just east of Yuba City, you take off Hwy 20 at Browns Valley and come out in Verdi, Nevada (Cabela's).
Historically, Henness Pass Road was a travel route used by Native Americans and then immigrants and local mining communities during the Gold Rush era. Beginning in the late 1850s, the road was a major supply route for the silver and gold mines in Nevada. You reach elevations up 6,916 feet.
We'll do it July 27th and 28th. Two day with one camp out.
Anyone else interested in joining us??

That would be fun. Verdi is where Boomtown is I believe.
I don’t know if we could 2 day it, with the wife and boys. To much to carry and not enough room I think

@lowranger I'm interested. However, it might be too late in the summer as I'm going to Arizona for college starting this year. I wont know when I move in until mid July. I was researching on Google Maps, and to my surprise, Verdi is only ~3 hours from where I'm at, so that's not very far.

I'm down for either one depending on when we run it.
Let's do Signal Peak. Cisco Grove has a nice campground close to the Trailhead. Fordyce is there as well for those that want more challenge.
Okay.....I'll step up. My wife and I have always wanted to do this one. Henness Pass from just east of Yuba City, you take off Hwy 20 at Browns Valley and come out in Verdi, Nevada (Cabela's).
Historically, Henness Pass Road was a travel route used by Native Americans and then immigrants and local mining communities during the Gold Rush era. Beginning in the late 1850s, the road was a major supply route for the silver and gold mines in Nevada. You reach elevations up 6,916 feet.
Screenshot_20190426-145603.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What’s the terrain? I googled images, looks to be a pretty well traveled road/dirt road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk