California NorCal Jeep adventures!

@Pcleaners2 auto zone rents a leakdown test kit along with compression tester so you can check the cylinders. Still crossing my fingers you'll pull the spark plug and that I'll be the issue.

Couple shots I got Ripping the audio out of the videos and will get them uploaded soon. @Pcleaners2 sorry to hear about the issue, that must have happened shortly after I broke off to head to San Jose
20210320_105607_HDR.jpg
20210320_112201_HDR.jpg
20210320_112206_HDR.jpg
20210320_112209_HDR.jpg
20210320_124106_HDR.jpg
20210320_124125_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Alex01 and Indy
@Gone-N-Done-It it did as you broke off to San Jose but mat was so far behind that he was able to help us out on his way home
The tow truck came around 8:30 🤬. We were throwing parts at it.
literally just found out it’s the plug to the coil. Had to push in as hard as I could to make Jeep wake up. That doesn’t seem right so I guess will be replacing that eventually or maybe I didn’t have mat strength 🐻

Reactions: Alex01
What’s the min tire size you think? Or is it just luck 🤪
Sourgrass could be done with your 33's. I remember the hardest obstacle being the climb out of the creek, @Lonewolf's last photo. It's a point-to-point trail so you go up and down the same sections.

What’s the min tire size you think? Or is it just luck 🤪
Sourgrass could be done with your 33's. I remember the hardest obstacle being the climb out of the creek, @Lonewolf's last photo. It's a point-to-point trail so you go up and down the same sections.

yea 33s would have no problem and there is a bypass for the creek anyway so I could imagine it could be done with smaller tires. its pretty slippery right now so it made a normally easy trail a bit more fun!

yea 33s would have no problem and there is a bypass for the creek anyway so I could imagine it could be done with smaller tires. its pretty slippery right now so it made a normally easy trail a bit more fun!
What's a bypass 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

I'm shocked you didn't run into snow. I guess wheeling season is opening back up 👍

• Haha
Reactions: Lonewolf and D M