California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Someone’s gotta fund it, hell I got a raise in January and I take home $200 a week less now.😐
I do what I do cause it pays. It pays my mortgage and my wife works so that’s why we have any money to do our projects. She would rather be a house wife

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Smiles per gallon!!!
My wife helped get the top off, I ripped out of the driveway and blasted my Dixie horns all to her disapproval lol
50CA9E8C-9C7B-4C56-8771-D4DD46B3FEA7.jpeg
E7702F64-D2FA-48BA-A070-7F29C524A890.jpeg

JIm- sorry I missed the Knoxville run. It looked like a great trail. Nice video Mark!

Has the NorCalJeepers.com webpage been closed down? Is this the new forum I should be on?

Justin

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy and Alex01
JIm- sorry I missed the Knoxville run. It looked like a great trail. Nice video Mark!

Has the NorCalJeepers.com webpage been closed down? Is this the new forum I should be on?

Justin
Glad you found us Justin! Yeah, looks like the norcal forum is toast. Hang out here for future runs and stuff.

I would not be into a day trip given its 3.5hrs one way for me, but if its an overnight camp trip I would be interested.
I'm not working right now, so I'm also down for trips in April. May I plan on doing a multi week trip.

Reactions: D M