California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Honestly could not figure out how to do a PM - lol - I guess I'm too old to figure this out.
I just built up a new Jl and am selling my old TJ if you're interested.
You need 20 post counts to be able to PM I believe
You better start talking shit or start a post about Ranchos vs Fox shocks to get your post count up

Mark- Won't be able to make the 17th. Are you at all available on weekdays?
I have been considering taking a day or two off work in the near future still trying to determine what days those will be, probably during the week of the 26th as my factory will be shut down. Normally the only days i cant take off are Tuesday and Fridays. What do you have in mind?

I don't have any thing firm yet. But doing one day trips is getting long in the tooth. I like your idea of a night or two of camping.
I have been considering taking a day or two off work in the near future still trying to determine what days those will be, probably during the week of the 26th as my factory will be shut down. Normally the only days i cant take off are Tuesday and Fridays. What do you have in mind?

I don't have anything firm yet. These one days trips are getting a little long in the tooth. I like your idea of camping a day or two.

I don't have any thing firm yet. But doing one day trips is getting long in the tooth. I like your idea of a night or two of camping.

I don't have anything firm yet. These one days trips are getting a little long in the tooth. I like your idea of camping a day or two.
As long as its dispersed camping i am in if i can make the schedule work. Too many people at the developed campsites. And yeah i have spent way too many nights under the same roof the last year

Not sure I am going to be able to make the Slick Rock / Deer Valley trip just got the new wheels and not sure I want to get the rock rash on them

4C0A4766-B6FA-40B6-96CE-84F5A2F1512B.jpeg

D5867E3E-487F-41E4-A20B-30D96A24896F.jpeg

B54B5EE2-8A14-4086-8D80-072E43153CF8.jpeg