Utah Official TJ Fest 2024

sounding like a late start Hells Revenge on Wednesday
and then maybe PS or something else you all want to run on Thursday or Friday.

Don't think I can get free that second week of June. But its on the calendar in case things free up at work.

I'll be ready for PS or whatever Thursday! Just lmk when/where to meet!
Friday is open for me as well ...

I'll be ready for PS or whatever Thursday! Just lmk when/where to meet!
Friday is open for me as well ...

I left my phone number in a previous post and I am down for PS on Thursday. Again if ya'll want to run something in the AM it's ok. I am going to Moab to meet an old friend, and can do whatever.

Last edited:
I could join Hells on Wednesday too as well as catching Poison Spider or something else on Thursday.
Seems we may want to get a couple days in if we can.
I come out a few times a year so I am pretty flexible as I can run them anytime.
Just working from home so need to plan around meetings.

My friend I was going to meet hasn't come off the river trip she was on and I haven't heard from her so I am not planning on meeting up. I will be leaving Cedaredge at 7ish and should be in town around 10.

I'm in...I plan on being in Moab around 10 or 11 tomorrow ,. I have to be back by Friday night but can stay and run something Friday. Fell free to give me a ring so we can coordinate. 970-406-1882 Dav

My friend I was going to meet hasn't come off the river trip she was on and I haven't heard from her so I am not planning on meeting up. I will be leaving Cedaredge at 7ish and should be in town around 10.

Sounds good, we are sighseeing. We will meet up, you call the when & where, give yourself enough time, to setup camp, get gas, supplies, whatever, no hurry. I'll send you a text

@ChevyKeith

Reactions: UhOh
Last edited:
Sounds like we can all run Hells or whatever you want when DJ is set up. My cell is 3-Oh-3 ate-ate-ate 33fifty so keep me in the timing loop and I will meet up with everyone. Sounding like it could be noonish...

Sounds like we can all run Hells or whatever you want when DJ is set up. My cell is 3-Oh-3 ate-ate-ate 33fifty so keep me in the timing loop and I will meet up with everyone. Sounding like it could be noonish...

Keith - if you run Hell’s get some video of you conquering devil’s hot tub for me.

I am getting older and so is the Jeep. We are both slowing down a little. Dang open heart surgery last year kept be off the trails for quite a while. Last week PS and Steel Bender was my first wheeling since the surgery.

Well, good to have you back, Keith. I really enjoyed wheelin’ with, and getting to know, you and your wife.

Reactions: Wildman
I guess I have commitments tonight. Dave & I ran Hells Revenge this afternoon. We picked up a few newer jeep stragglers.
Are we still thinking Thursday or Friday for Poison Spider or some other trail? Again I can run them anytime so not too stressed.
Not sure the best day to get a bigger group.

I didn't make it through the Hot tub this time. No ide what was different maybe I just missed the line. Had to back out.

I guess I have commitments tonight. Dave & I ran Hells Revenge this afternoon. We picked up a few newer jeep stragglers.
Are we still thinking Thursday or Friday for Poison Spider or some other trail? Again I can run them anytime so not too stressed.
Not sure the best day to get a bigger group.

I didn't make it through the Hot tub this time. No ide what was different maybe I just missed the line. Had to back out.

I'll be at canyon pizza for 7. We can arrange details for tomorrow. Per the conversation so far, it looks like it'll be PS. I'll post meeting time/place here once we've a plan

Reactions: Roadcapt