"Pacing myself" build

P0432 reared its ugly head twice now. Downstream O2 sensor is freaking out. Guess it's time to replace them. They are original with 188K on them, lol!

Oh, and my coil rail is making some interesting sparky, sparky sounds when cold, so I ordered a Standard Ignition Blue Streak unit. Why does shit always break whenever I want to make a large upgrade purchase? Ugh!

Changed out the coil rail and the two post cat O2 sensors. Thankfully, they loosened up super easy from the bungs. I soaked them yesterday just in case. Hardest part was trying to get the dang connectors unplugged. The bank 2 connector was way up behind the back of the cylinder head and was challenging. For those with the 4.0L and coil rail, inspect your heater hose at #3 coil. My hose was rubbing against the coil housing. I added some covering to the hose to guard against chaffing. No pics cause, boring.
Next up, pull the trigger on the Swayloc!

20210903_123627.jpg

I’ve could’ve sworn I’ve read that you pulled the trigger on the sway loc at least three times by now. I’ll be there for some peer pressure and I’d recommend doing it today. Inflation these days is out of control who knows if the price will skyrocket in the next few days. Your wallet and Jeep will thank me later.

I’ve could’ve sworn I’ve read that you pulled the trigger on the sway loc at least three times by now. I’ll be there for some peer pressure and I’d recommend doing it today. Inflation these days is out of control who knows if the price will skyrocket in the next few days. Your wallet and Jeep will thank me later.
Patience young Jedi, patience!

While I'm waiting on said Swayloc, I made a new mount for my GMRS antenna. I went with 3/16 plate instead of 1/8" this time. I want to upgrade my GMRS radio, so my Midland MXT-275 may be up for sale soon. If anyone wants my old antenna mount It's up for grabs for the cost to ship. Here's a pic of it.
20180307_113752.jpg

I’d be interested in your old gmrs setup. @DylanM345 has been all over me about getting one and finally stepping up from cb.
He has the same exact radio and antenna as me. It's a solid unit and absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just want a radio with a few more features now that I'm getting more involved in GMRS. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get the new one and have this one ready to sell.

Reactions: D M and 02GreenTJ
He has the same exact radio and antenna as me. It's a solid unit and absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just want a radio with a few more features now that I'm getting more involved in GMRS. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get the new one and have this one ready to sell.
Awesome, keep me posted I’m definitely interested!

Reactions: D M and bobthetj03
Great now youre making get a new one😂

• Haha
Reactions: bobthetj03
Which radio do you have your eyes on now? Our Blue jeep is missing coms.