Picking up where I left off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, you have the BLAM 5.25" and 6.5" - Micro Precision Tweeters.

@Apparition and @Tristar_tj recently added the BLAMs.

The tweeters make an astounding difference, probably the missing piece of the puzzle.

I ran it without them for a while and with them included you can hear the highs and mids on another level. In fact, that's what's so impressive about this setup is that the highs and mids are so pronounced that there is such clarity to the music. It's hard to put into words, but everything is just so crystal clear it sounds like I'm sitting in the front row at a live concert.

Yes, the amp tune was pre-loaded.

The subwoofer is waiting on the factory enclosure (Davey's shipped it to me today) and the Tuffy console with the subwoofer provision. Even without it though the sound quality is astounding. My neighbor came out 10 houses down and said, "I can hear your music loud and clear inside my bedroom." :LOL:

He wasn't mad, he seemed more impressed and seemed to think there was a SRV concert going on down the road :ROFLMAO:

Awesome, glad to hear the Kicker is back in the mix, and that will add a lot more value. That Tuffy console is awesome, I love it every day a little more. The armrest is awesome, and there is a lot of storage, more than I need.

That amplifier and speakers produce nice sound quality, I'm so glad to hear this.

Awesome, glad to hear the Kicker is back in the mix, and that will add a lot more value. That Tuffy console is awesome, I love it every day a little more. The armrest is awesome, and there is a lot of storage, more than I need.

That amplifier and speakers produce nice sound quality, I'm so glad to hear this.

Yes, I found a place that had the console in stock, so it's a win-win!

I currently have the Tuffy console, just not the one meant for the factory subwoofer box. I can sell this one for maybe a few hundred though and recoup some loss. It's an amazing console to say the least.

Yes, I found a place that had the console in stock, so it's a win-win!

I currently have the Tuffy console, just not the one meant for the factory subwoofer box. I can sell this one for maybe a few hundred though and recoup some loss. It's an amazing console to say the least.

@psrivats - were you looking for a Tuffy console - sneak preview at one right here...

Reactions: Chris
Holy fucking shit. I finally got around to installing this $3000 stereo system and my mind is blown 😮

@skrelnik, this thing sounds epic, like I have an actual symphony inside my vehicle 🤣

I need some time to collect my thoughts, I am really in disbelief anything coming from a TJ can sound this good!

Amp fit perfectly with my mount I made as well:
You're insane :ROFLMAO: Can't wait to hear it in Moab

Your amp is in the exact spot I hid my Ham control box. It's a great spot to mount things.

• Haha
Reactions: tomtaylz and Chris
Chris - Was it really $3000? I notice you don't have a SKIM. At least not where mine is on a 2001. If you eliminated it, what did you do?

Chris - Was it really $3000? I notice you don't have a SKIM. At least not where mine is on a 2001. If you eliminated it, what did you do?

Once you add it all up, it was very, very close to $3000, yes.

Mine didn’t come with SKIM. It was an option and fortunately mine didn’t have it enabled 👍

Reactions: 5632
Got the KC Slimlite LED lights installed today as well:

C03D6AB5-79A9-43FE-B4EE-638AED327B97.jpeg

A568C63A-4779-4690-96AC-7F3253651FF6.jpeg

5DA70DD3-E382-4248-84C3-EF8C36BD29AD.jpeg

Wait are you back to the khaki jeep?

Decided not to sell it. Way to nice of a Jeep to sell, the kids love it (more than the silver one), and admittedly after driving it daily for the past month, it's not as bad as I made it out to be on power. Plus, the ARH headers, tune, and a supercharger should fix that.

Decided not to sell it. Way to nice of a Jeep to sell, the kids love it (more than the silver one), and admittedly after driving it daily for the past month, it's not as bad as I made it out to be on power. Plus, the ARH headers, tune, and a supercharger should fix that.

I need to pay more attention!

You do, but the price will gradually go up ;)

I’ll be in the market for a manual rubicon once I graduate (my Jeep will be headed back to my parents for safe keeping, not in downtown Chicago). Yours may be a little out of my price range though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Chris
I’ll be in the market for a manual rubicon once I graduate (my Jeep will be headed back to my parents for safe keeping, not in downtown Chicago). Yours may be a little out of my price range though :ROFLMAO:

Why a manual just out of curiosity?

FYI I really love these things with manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.