Quadratec Customer Service Issues

“I’m very sorry that you feel that way.” Jeeze, pull up your britches and solve the problem instead of being condescending. I would like to know where is the neoprene seat cover we ordered back in october? The money came out of our account immediately, yet 3 months later we have no product. I’ve run my own business, and I’ve worked for others - you don’t charge until it ships - simple as that - don’t take the money and hope who you outsource to will deliver in (a reasonable) amount of time. All I get is robo - emails twice a week saying “your order is currently processing.” I can’t get anyone on the phone because of the wait time, time difference and my work hours. I would just eat the $120, but it’s for my son, he ordered it with his money.
Ask fishtaco he seems to have established a direct line at resolving issues, been ass kissing and dick sucking that AAA+ Hailey this entire thread

• Wow
Reactions: Weasellee
Ask fishtaco he seems to have established a direct line at resolving issues, been ass kissing and dick sucking that AAA+ Hailey this entire thread
Glad I aint got any teeth left ! my Dick sucking would now be second to none! :)
When I was a Midget like yourself, I had the Idea to suck my own cock so I bent my legs up against the wall laying on my back on the bed and pushed my head till my mouth just reached my Helmet and it really worked! Alas unlike yourself I grew to adult height and can no longer suck my own cock as you can :)

“I’m very sorry that you feel that way.” Jeeze, pull up your britches and solve the problem instead of being condescending. I would like to know where is the neoprene seat cover we ordered back in october? The money came out of our account immediately, yet 3 months later we have no product. I’ve run my own business, and I’ve worked for others - you don’t charge until it ships - simple as that - don’t take the money and hope who you outsource to will deliver in (a reasonable) amount of time. All I get is robo - emails twice a week saying “your order is currently processing.” I can’t get anyone on the phone because of the wait time, time difference and my work hours. I would just eat the $120, but it’s for my son, he ordered it with his money.
Cunniligus and Fallasio habits aside for a moment :) and without being a fanboy, if I remember correctly you can cancel an order anytime before it is shipped, mostly you will be informed by QT with "2 separate emails" that there are stock issues.

Given the GLOBAL Plandemic and the fact that 99% of QT products are coming from China you must expect the worst case scenario.

Cancel your order! QT is not a Mom and Pop outfit with a flag outside there warehouses to match the one outside their house.

If I lived in USA I would not use QT as there are way too many better options but people want the "Carrot" and that carrot is free shipping and discounted prices.

Ask @mrblaine how much $$ free on time shipping would cost him All State wide :)

Glad I aint got any teeth left ! my Dick sucking would now be second to none! :)
When I was a Midget like yourself, I had the Idea to suck my own cock so I bent my legs up against the wall laying on my back on the bed and pushed my head till my mouth just reached my Helmet and it really worked! Alas unlike yourself I grew to adult height and can no longer suck my own cock as you can :)
200.gif

If I lived in USA I would not use QT as there are way too many better options but people want the "Carrot" and that carrot is free shipping and discounted prices.
Mmmm... carrots.:)

Seriously though, those of us who are "stateside" have a number of better options in the marketplace.

We are constantly increasing our monitoring and training classes to better our agents moving forward. I am more than happy to help out all of our customers as much as I am able to here on the forum. Please reach out to me anytime that you have a problem and I will do my best to have that corrected.

Thank you,
Hailey

Well looks like nothing has changed, your customer service is still a joke, probably the worse I've ever had to deal with. Waiting all day in a hot crowded DMV is more pleasurable then dealing with your agents.
Here's a tip, customers tend to get pissed the off when they aren't updated on an order status when its been 2 freaking weeks and then get emailed a tracking number that doesn't exist. You guys suck ass and I wish I had known this before ordering. What a joke. God.. just holy fuck you guys are idiots.
I'll be disputing my payment on paypal.

Good fucking bye 🤬🖕

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Well looks like nothing has changed, your customer service is still a joke, probably the worse I've ever had to deal with. Waiting all day in a hot crowded DMV is more pleasurable then dealing with your agents.
Here's a tip, customers tend to get pissed the off when they aren't updated on an order status when its been 2 freaking weeks and then get emailed a tracking number that doesn't exist. You guys suck ass and I wish I had known this before ordering. What a joke. God.. just holy fuck you guys are idiots.
I'll be disputing my payment on paypal.

Good fucking bye 🤬🖕
Care to elaborate so we know what happened?

Reactions: SvtLdr
Does it really matter? I mean, I feel for the dude. But we've all been there.
I did wait nearly a year for my tires which I eventually had to switch brands to get, there is something to knowing what we are actually reading about.

Reactions: SvtLdr
I ordered some stuff recently in early April, got the part and no drama. Happy customers don't often post online but it was a good price and no issues for me. They've never given me flack or BS like some other vendors. Morris comes to mind

Reactions: Noreaster1967
So QT has more than one warehouse in different parts of the US and with combined orders they get shipped together as one order, If one part is in one warehouse and another in the main warehouse you have to wait for the part s to be shipped to main warehouse first before dispatch to customer, If part/parts are available in main warehouse they are dispatched same day or next working day.

So in my case it seems a very low stock item in main warehouse shown as "in Stock" became extended delivery time because one part now has to be shipped to main warehouse first before QT can ship my combined order.
If my items were shipped separate I would have needed to pay double the International shipping costs
QT does not get your funds until the items are ready to ship they are held by Paypal or credit card.
The emails to me were just a bit confusing but once explained by Hailey they made more sense. I could have cancelled the delayed item and the other item in main warehouse would have been shipped to me straight away.
i can see this happening with an international order but, for a US order they should ship multiple items from their current location directly to the paying customer.

bought a shittybuilt winch from morris that had some missing parts. tried to return said winch, morris said to contact shittybuilt. shittybuilt finally responded that they couldn’t provide missing parts. had to send shittybuilt’s email response to morris to finally get the ball rolling for my refund. after six weeks i finally got my refund. should have spent the extra $100+ for the warn winch in the first place that i eventually ordered from elsewhere. never have had problems with qtec yet. lowes on the other hand will show items in stock, accept your order, cancel your order, then bump up the price on their website hoping you’ll simply reorder at higher price. lowes takes the cake on customer service.

Reactions: Weasellee