Savvy Mid Arm Installers

ScarletLJ

Hi all! I am new here! Long time YJ owner and first time TJ owner. I have been searching for my dream one and finally found it. 2006 Red Rubicon LJ.

So, first big mod is going to be a Savvy Midarm. I am not comfortable with the welding on this kit and looking for someone who might know anyone who has done this near Philly. I am willing to travel as well if someone has an expert they recommend. Also have a large shop and willing to fly someone here to help. Anyone have any ideas here?

Thank you, K

If it's just the welding you're iffy about, I would look for a mobile weldor in your area that you can hire to come do the final welding after you've done the rest of the prep and tacked or clamped the brackets on in their locations. That way you don't have to depend on finding somebody that can weld AND understands Jeep suspension.

If it's just the welding you're iffy about, I would look for a mobile weldor in your area that you can hire to come do the final welding after you've done the rest of the prep and tacked or clamped the brackets on in their locations. That way you don't have to depend on finding somebody that can weld AND understands Jeep suspension.

It's the confidence for welding on suspension, but also combined with time. I am a small business owner of a cigar shop and software company and my free time is screwed...I only get about 6 hours a week to myself and that means I wouldn't have a Jeep for weeks.