Setting up a JKU

That is an outstanding and generous offer. Thank you. I'll PM later.
Any time. I bought the ProCal to 1) adjust the speedometer to different size tires, if necessary, and 2) turn off the TPMS, because I bought another year JK wheels, and didn't want to mess with getting new sensors...it does other stuff also, I just didn't use it for that. I think you can adjust the idle, for winching and such.

Reactions: StG58
Any time. I bought the ProCal to 1) adjust the speedometer to different size tires, if necessary, and 2) turn off the TPMS, because I bought another year JK wheels, and didn't want to mess with getting new sensors...it does other stuff also, I just didn't use it for that. I think you can adjust the idle, for winching and such.
That's pretty much what I'm looking at the ProCal for as well.

OK, so a plan is starting to form...

For the immediate fix on the buggered up rear - the Son-in-Law who happens to be an expert body and fender guy, is going to straighten out the rear end enough to get Metal Cloak exoskins on it to hide the damage. Probably going with 'Cloak rear bumper as well and the license plate relocation bracket. That'll get the JKU back to where it almost started, at least. And it's cheaper than having all that sheet metal replaced and repainted to boot.

JKU is a different sience as the TJ. Is the popular model and is tons of still supported products for them.

A Friend of mine went with Rubicon Expres 3.5 long arm lift, Rock Hard skids plates and Cooper SST 37" he regear to 5.13(must do?) via dealershirp due the warranty. Have to mention, this guy and GenRight local rep wheel and ride bikes together...

This Jeep handle awesome in and off road but it use maybe more forest roads around Tennesse.

Keep on mind that JK are quite sensitive to the trany temp, once you add underarmor you may want to add an auxiliary trany cooler to avoid the infamous Oil Temp warning light.

Look for a company called Rubitrux.

Let see what else i recal later.

Oh, do your homework on the programers. Once you use it on your JK can't be used on any other.
On the transmission light and the heat problem it is recommended to not use the overdrive for low speed four wheel drive. I had mine light up and checked with my Jeep dealer and was told push the button to take it our of overdrive and no problems since. As a matte of fact if I am using four wheel drive I now just take it out of overdrive.

Reactions: StG58