Short console

For reference, short console in my 05 SE with airbag module.The goofy "hole" on the front left side is deep and small and a pita to retrieve anything from.
KfFZTAum0I2Tu6tn2Wn_DKvtiYDYxI8uTOOkPnOJjFLbsQAVg2PhMwLeQXJQIDQVm_B5SsN1pCg_jziu75A=w359-h637-no.jpg

That configuration would be a deal breaker for me cause it doesn't look like it hides the split in the carpets, and I like my sub woofer.

Well, they did make carpet to go with short console that is solid with a small cut out for the parking brake,light and working in an urban environment, I've seen MANY ..... interesting ways to mount subs to jeep including removing the tailgate to make custom sub mounts and bolting a carseat to the sub housing directly, that's a different story though. Poor poor jeeps.

Well, they did make carpet to go with short console that is solid with a small cut out for the parking brake,light and working in an urban environment, I've seen MANY ..... interesting ways to mount subs to jeep including removing the tailgate to make custom sub mounts and bolting a carseat to the sub housing directly, that's a different story though. Poor poor jeeps.
Pretty sure it is @JMT that mounted a sub inside the rear seat. I considered it but take my seat out too often.

I've paid my dues, two girls. Full house buddy, lay down.

I have two girls myself, oldest is 3 youngest is 1 and 3yo loves HER jeep. I wish I could have the back seat out more, there is so much room in the LJ... relatively speaking of course. I'm just glad my better half is also equally into Jeep's she like the LJ better that a JKU.

Reactions: StG58 and Rob5589
For reference, short console in my 05 SE with airbag module.The goofy "hole" on the front left side is deep and small and a pita to retrieve anything from.
View attachment 26534
Looks good ....
With the factory sub-woofer, it's a pain in the ass to carry an un-cased long gun in these TJ's.
Wouldn't be as problematic with an auto transmission.
Rifle is always vibrating over to the shifter.
A hunting rifle just doesn't work in these vehicles ....

Looks good ....
With the factory sub-woofer, it's a pain in the ass to carry an un-cased long gun in these TJ's.
Wouldn't be as problematic with an auto transmission.
Rifle is always vibrating over to the shifter.
A hunting rifle just doesn't work in these vehicles ....
Large caliber short barrel carbine. 18-20" barrel on a 45-70 lever gun or a #1 or #3 Ruger fits nicely. :)