Short console

I'm still holding out for the "Bed Tred". The are pretty proud of them! Don't want to drop the price down much, even on Black Friday and all those other Cyber Monday deals.
Neither are cheap. I think I paid about 380 for the full set. I like it; much quieter, cleans up easily, looks pretty good. I did use a bunch of extra velcro to make it set nicer and I have no plans on it ever coming out.

Neither are cheap. I think I paid about 380 for the full set. I like it; much quieter, cleans up easily, looks pretty good. I did use a bunch of extra velcro to make it set nicer and I have no plans on it ever coming out.
They say easy to take in and out to clean. Is that right? I'll only be getting the front section.

It's not all that easy to get in or out, IMO. But yes, it does come out for cleaning if needed.
You may not be as motivated enough to get that winter carpet as I am when beach time is back ;). I timed taking all pieces out one time front & rear and concluded it was sub 3 minutes. This inluded fighting 4 sets or floor mats and removing the back seat. Installing however takes nearly 15 minutes to line everything up and making sure the floor is well cleaned.

I found a short console and parking brake boot on Craigslist for 20 bucks. After I paint it I'm going to install it and try it out. I have no sub and don't keep anything in mine currently, so no loss there. Plus it'll make it easier for my two year old to climb around in the jeep.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I found a short console and parking brake boot on Craigslist for 20 bucks. After I paint it I'm going to install it and try it out. I have no sub and don't keep anything in mine currently, so no loss there. Plus it'll make it easier for my two year old to climb around in the jeep.

My 3 year old seems to love it, as does the doggo.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
upload_2018-1-13_9-6-36.png
upload_2018-1-13_9-7-4.png

Just saw this thread and wanted to check these liners out. Here are a couple options from bedrug.com. I don't have any experience with the product or company but they look pretty good.

IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
Finally got around to painting the console, it had a really bad blue paint that reacted to the black paint I had so I had to strip it and used the last of my green paint on it. It looks good but the rug doesn't cover the floor where the full console was, and it seems like the parking brake bracket may have been different for the SE. Maybe I'll bed line the inside come spring and maybe get the bed rug with the no console option.

Hey guys! I just found this, I have an 04 with a 6 speed and short console with 2 cup holders, and was wondering if anyone has fit a pre 02 Tj full console in a later year TJ